Chapter 31

As soon as the sun came out, I got my axe prepared and flew over the skies, accompanying Thranduil and Bard until they arrived with their armies in Erebor, the entrance to the kingdom full with elves. Thranduil and Bard rode to the gate but were stopped when Thorin shooted an arrow in front of the elven king. The dwarves hadn't seen me yet, that is good. 

"I will put the next one between your eyes!" The dwarves cheered when Thranduil's elf army aimed their arrows at them, all the Dwarves except for Thorin ducked down. Thranduil ordered his army to stand down. "We've come to tell you... Payment of your debt has been offered... And accepted." 

"What payment? I gave you nothing. You have nothing!" Thranduil looked at Bard and the bowman took out the Arkenstone, showing it to the dwarves. "We have this." Kili was shocked, tho I couldn't hear what they were saying, he then looked at the two races in front of the gate. "Thieves! How came you by the heirloom of our house? That stone belongs to the King!"

"The King may have it, with our good will." Bard then puts the Arkenstone away. "But first, he must honor his word." Thorin then turned to his company and started whispering to then look at Bard and Thranduil again. "The Arkenstone is in this mountain! It is a trick!" I saw Bilbo between the dwarves, I was confused, he was in Dale last night. Thranduil and Bard looked concerned, did he said that he was the one that took the gem?

Thorin turned to Bilbo as the whole company soon did too. The dwarf king then throws his bow down and walks towards the hobbit, until I could finally hear them, or at least Bilbo. "The Dwarf I met in Bag End would never have gone back on his word! Would never have doubted the loyalty of his kin!" Thorin whispers something to him but then turns to the dwarves. "Throw him from the rampart!" 

I gasped at him, only to see the dwarves standing still, none of them obeyed Thorin's order as Bard and Thranduil looked on in disbelief. "Did you not hear me?!" He then pulls Fili, who pulls back, and Thorin turns back to Bilbo angrily. "I will do it myself!" He grabbed Bilbo and lifted him up, the other dwarves rushed to stop him. "Curse you!" Fili screamed at Thorin but he wouldn't leave Bilbo. 

"Cursed be the wizard that forced you on this company!" I was tired of hearing, and as Gandalf walked to the bottom of the wall I landed forcefully next to Thorin. "If you don't like my burglar, then please, don't damage him. Return him to me." Thorin stops at the sight of me and Gandalf, the dwarves staring at me as I wielded a giant axe in front of them, my tattoos and eyes gleaming.

" Thorin stops at the sight of me and Gandalf, the dwarves staring at me as I wielded a giant axe in front of them, my tattoos and eyes gleaming

"You're not making a very splendid figure as King under the Mountain. Are you, Thorin, son of Thráin?" Thorin slowly puts Bilbo down as he kept staring at me, the dwarves helped the hobbit to get to my arms and I floated out of the kingdom with him. "What's with the giant axe...?" Bilbo whispered to me. "You're not the only burglar, my friend." I smiled as we landed next to Gandalf.

"Are we resolved? The return of the Arkenstone for what was promised?" I saw Thorin looking to a nearby hill expectantly, not responding. "Give us your answer. Will you have peace? Or war?" A raven stands near the dwarven king, I see Fili and Kili staring at me, and soon Thorin did too. After the raven from earlier arrives, we heard noises from the hill approaching, sounding like an army. "I will have war."