Chapter 1

All the papyrus' and their sanses gathered around classic. They were having a sleep over and Classic was going to tell a story to the papyrus'.

"SANS! GET ON WITH THE STORY ALREADY!" Classic pap said. "Alright, Alright paps. Here we go. Oh, and do you mind if human y/n is in the story along with nightmare?" He asked. Paps shook his head. "NO NO I DO NOT! AS LONG AS THIS STORY IS AS GOOD AS FLUFFY BUNNY!" He smiled widely. "Alright then bro, here we go."

All the sanses settles in next to their brothers in their sleeping bags as sans began his story. "This story is called, beauty and the octopus." "Hey!" Nightmare complained. "SHUSH AND LET THE IMBECILE TELL THE STORY ALREADY! IM TIRED!" Complained underfell papyrus. Nightmare sighed and shook his hand. "Continue." Classic sans nodded. "Once upon a time..."

————————————————————

You giggled as you headed to the library. But you had to hurry, before a certain someone pulled you aside. You passed the baker, greeting him as you shifted the books in your hand. You finall arrived at your destination, the library. You walked in to be greeted by the scent of the crisp pages of books. You giggled at the familiarity. "Mr.Goth!" You yelled. (Yes, goth from NaJ au. Fight meh.) he looked at you. "Ah! Miss y/n! Come to return and retrieve yet another book I see?" He asked. You nodded.

" yes sir!" "Please, just call me goth!" He said and smiled widely at you, which you returned enthusiastically. "Yes goth!" You giggled and set the book on his desk. It was a book about a woman finding her true love. He grabbed the book and set it on the return shelf.

"Here you go!" He handed you another book, your favorite. You looked at him confused. "It's a thank you for being a regular here, keep it!" He insisted. Your smile brightened. "Thank you mister goth!" He shook his hand at you. "Anytime, anytime!" You giggled as you left the book store, leaving a small silver coin on his desk as a thank you.

You had to hurry home if you didn't want to run into him. "Y/n!" Welp. Too late. You heard him behind you. You slowly turned around. "Ink! Such a...pleasant surprise!" "I know right?" He laughed. You grit your teeth at his annoyingness, trying to keep your cool. He looked at the book in your hands. "What's this?" He asked as the paints on his belt clattered together. He snatched the book from your hands and flipped some of the pages before dropping it in the mud. "Useless..." He said.

You gasped as your book was now ruined. "Why do t you forget about those books a-" you slapped him as tears appeared in your eyes. "You jerk!" You yelled as you picked up the soiled book and ran away, leaving ink rubbing his cheek wondering what he did wrong.
————————————————————
"Why am I the bad guy?!" Ink asked, pouting. "Because. Nightmare is the good guy. I thought that I would switch it up. "I like that idea!" Blue piped up. Nightmare crossed his arms and smiled smugly at ink. "And you said that I could never change..." "but...but this is just a story!" He pouted more. "Everyone be quiet or I'm going to stop the story! "NO!" "Be quiet! Paps is asleep! If you shit up, I'll continue!" Everyone exchanges glances before nodding. "Alright, now, where was I? Oh, yes!"
————————————————————
You sighed as you had finally made it home, past the whimpering people. You leaned against the door and slid down it as tears appeared in your eyes. You clutched the mud-soaked book close as you sobbed quietly. The voices in your head continued. You see, you had two friends when you were younger, frisk and chara. Chara died and frisk couldn't handle it so they killed themself. Then their ghosts attached to you, except...they now loved to make your life a living hell. "SHUT UP!" You screamed as frisk tried to shush chara. They finally went silent.

You snuggled and wiped your tears. "Why me?" You asked yourself. You stood, wiping your nose and plastering a smile on your face for the sake of your father. You walked into the kitchen to see him working on making a robot from metal and string. Error, your father. "Daddy!" You smiled At him.
————————————————————
"Wait—why am I the father?!" Error spine up. "Do you want me to continue or not?!" Classic hissed. "Well yes but—" "I made you the father because I thought it fit best in the story. I'm tired as it is and want to sleep, so I want to finish this story, quickly!" Error sighed. "Fine.." "Good...now...where was I?"
————————————————————
He looked up at you, his glitching subsiding at the sight of you. "Y/n, dEaR!" He was glitching and his voice was staticky due to a failed experiment that blew up in his face, ruining his vocal chords and changing his genetics slightly. You ran to him and hugged him, dropping your book. "Oh daddy, it was awful! Ink snuck up on me an-" "dOnT WoRrY IlL MaKe SuRe He LeAvEs YoU AlOnE EvenTuAlLy." He said, glitching more at inks name.

You giggled and kissed his cheek. "Oh, thank you daddy!" You smiled up at him, and he chuckled lightly. "My, how you've grown up dear...no wonder they call you the belle of the village...just like your mom..." he said wistfully. You frowned. "I thought you said we wouldn't talk about her anymore....since the accident..." he sighed. "I know, i know." You looked closely at your father.

"Daddy, have you gotten any sleep lately?" He began to sweat. "FATHER!" He chuckled nervously. "Bed, now!" You ordered. He obediently stood up, and went to his room. You sighed and rubbed your temples as his door shut.

You heard a knock on the door and picked up your book. "Just a second!"
You yelled as you set the book in a nearby table and ran to the door. You opened it. "Yes What is I-" you then tried to shut the door, because you were met with inks grinning face, only to realize that his foot was in the way. "Oh, boy..." you said and sighed. Oh boy...oh boy indeed.

1,064 words, hope you enjoyed chapter one!