.21

"And where were you yesterday night?" Felix has been questioning Jisung since he got to school, Jisung not knowing if it was out of curiosity or safety.
"None of your business, that's where." Jisung snapped back as he adjusted his backpack straps.
"I'll tell Chan." The devils whisper floated in one ear and got stuck while looping Jisung's brain.
"Fine. But don't tell anyone or I'll throw you out the apartment window while you're asleep. Minho treated me back to the fair and I stayed over at his house. Nothing weird happened, he just got wasted and couldn't drive me home." Shutting his locker Jisung glanced over to find Felix running down the hallway, the Aussies speed too quick for Jisung to catch up to.

Lunch was about as hectic as it usually was, the group of boys seated around in their respected seats talking about whatever would come up.
"Y'all I have spicy news." Felix's tone had set Jisung on edge, knowing damn well that it was something about him staying at Minho's house.
"Ooo what is it?" Hyunjin leaned forward, his face rested in his hands.
"Jisun-" Felix's mouth was covered by Jisung's hand, the male leaning in to whisper in his ear.
"Tell them what I told you and I'll tell them about your date with Changbin." The only response was Felix's hand running along the palm of Jisung's hand, making him grimace and wipe it on his uniform pants.
"Jisung stayed the night at his bosses house!" Felix blurted out causing Jisung to hit him, not looking at the jaw dropped others around the table.
"Well Felix went on a date with Changbin!" Jisung yelled back which cause Changbin to blush a deep red.
"You went on a date with Changbin! That's hilarious!" Seungmin doubled over in laughter as the older one fumed.
"It was more funny when you and Hyunjin went out on a date last night!" This caused Seungmin and Hyunjin to turn a deep red.
"Let me set this straight. Felix and Changbin went out on a date and so did Hyunjin and Seungmin. And Jisung stayed the night at our bosses house?!" Chan's voice got louder and louder with each word he said, the disbelief obviously heard.
"Oh what, like you have nothing to hide? We all know you and Woojin are dating! But yet little Jeongin is the one who has to deal with the both of you when you fight!" Jeongin voice made all the elder boys freeze.
"Chan and Woojin are dating?!" Felix, Hyunjin, Changbin, Seungmin, And Jisung's voice blended in together as they yelled in shock.

Entering the JiLix apartment the eight boys all collectively went to their usual place. Hyunjin, Seungmin, Jeongin, and Felix heading for the kitchen while Woojin, Chan, and Changbin stayed in the main room with the TV and couch. Jisung headed into the kitchen only to see the four younger boys ravaging some left over pizza that just have been from last night.
"Is this all you three come over for?" Jisung asked as he grabbed a pice if the pizza and started to eat while checking his phone only to get a text.
New Message!
Sender: Minho
Message: i fucked up
Raising an eyebrow Jisung texted back, a small cloud of worry forming in the back of his head.
Sender: Jisung
Message: what do you mean? Elaborate.
As if it was instant Jisung's phone went off, the sound saying that he had a text.
New Message!
Sender: Minho
Message: just. just get over here please. and don't tell Bang
Grabbing his coat Jisung started his way to the door only to be stopped by Woojin.
"Where are you going?" This made Chan turn to Jisung too, his eyebrow cocked.
"I'm going shopping since I know that they're gonna eat all of our rations. Be back later." With that Jisung shut the apartment door and headed towards Minho's house.