.25

The two boys peeked out of bush, watching the twenty year old man struggle to open his front door while trying to balance six bags on his arms, the loaf of bread on the verge of falling out and landing at the front door. Getting the door open Minho stumbled in and closed the door, Jisung and Hyunjin moving to look through the window, only to have their vision blocked by curtains, the sound of people talking and an object hitting the wooden floor could faintly be heard if they pressed themselves up against the blocked glass.
"What do we do now?" Hyunjin asked Jisung as they moved away from the blocked window.
"I remember a side window last time I was here." Jisung whispered as they snuck to the side window for a better view. Looking in they found Minho talking to another man, the two seeming to know each other very well seeing as how they hugged, the mans face looking familiar to Jisung.
"Is that Park Jinyoung?" He muttered to himself as Hyunjin stared at the two.
"Who?" The other asked.
"No one important, I remember him from a meeting Minho had." Nodding the two continued to peer through the glass.
The man had a young child in his arms, the young boy having a cheeky smile donning his face.
"I want to squish his cheeks." Hyunjin whispered as he stared at the child, his friend giving him an unreadable expression. Looking back into the window Jisung had a mild sense of panic, the young boy had locked eyes with one of them and had started to point.
"Shit! Go go go!" The two scrambled away, Hyunjin's knees getting scratched by the bushes before they made their way down the road.