.23

Two things happened that night, well three technically but going 11:53 PM shopping with Chan didn't count. Jisung learned more about his boss, and Minho learned more about his situation.
Returning to the company the next day Jisung opened Minho's office door, cup of coffee in one hand and files in the other.
"Here's your coffee and files, you have a meeting at 3:00 with a Mr. Park Jinyoung that last until 4:30 and then you have to reply to Mrs. Kim on the annual business gala that is held in two weeks, the theme is black and white and she wants you to use your pulse one this year." Minho looked up at Jisung only to find the younger staring at his shelf, the stuffed cat from the fair laying against some books.
"Thank you." Minho mumbled as Jisung nodded and walked out of the office, the younger coming face to face with Bang Chan.
"Lunch is on me today." Chan said as he held up Woojin's credit card.

"How did you get that anyway?" Jisung's cheeks were stuffed with French fries as he pointed his fork towards Woojin's card.
"The perks of having a boyfriend." Chan placed the card back into his wallet and the two left the diner and headed back to the office.
"I wish I had that perk." Jisung took a sip of his iced Americano and looked at the sky.
"If you keep seducing our boss you might have your dream come true. I know you didn't just go out shopping last night, you were seeing him." Jisung spit out his coffee, Chan patting his back to calm down his choking.
"Seducing the boss?! I'm helping him!" Jisung sent a punch towards Chan's arm but it was failed due to Chan catching Jisung's fist.
"Your secret is safe with me."
"Don't fucking wink at me!"