Chapter 12: Slow Dancing

Chapter 12!

Adams POV:

"Come on, let's dance" Sophie whined, gripping onto my bicep harder than she already was. We have only been here for 10 minutes and she already wants to pull me onto the empty dance floor, I don't think she realizes we actually have to eat and converse with other people first.

Then again, Sophie is dressed in a tight black, strapless dress, with a slit going all the way up her leg stopping just after it reached her mid-thigh. She looked hot, that's why she wanted to dance. To show off her dress and body to everybody else in this over expensive banquet hall.

I bet Lily looks better, I think to myself. She seems to look good in everything she wears, even them over sized sports shorts and jumpers she wears when she is lounging around in her bedroom.

I'm not a stalker! It's just extremely hard not to look through my window when she is singing obnoxiously loud along to songs I have never heard before. It's actually hilarious watching her dancing around her room, singing into her tooth brush.

"Adam! Hello?" Sophie says while waving her hand in front of my eyes, ultimately bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I reply confused. I can't even remember what she wanted.

She scowls and gives me a glare. "I said, let's dance!" she repeats herself angrily. She tries to pull me again but I stay routed in my spot.

"We can't dance yet. We have to eat first" I reply back calmly, not even looking at her. In return a growl escapes her lips and she stomps over to our table roughly taking her seat.

God! She is so dramatic sometimes. Why do I even stay with her? Oh yeah, the sex.

A low whistle sounds from behind me, I turn around and see Tom and Dan dressed in black suits. "Trouble in paradise?" Tom asks me, while doing a bro hug.

"More like hell." I mutter under my breath, however Tom must have heard because he begins to howl in laughter. "S-sucks to be y-you!" he breathed out in between chuckles.

In return I flipped him off and gave him a death glare; unfortunately this only caused him to laugh even harder. I look over at Dan who is staring at Tom in concern.

Yeah I feel the same way bro.

That dude laughs at anything; as soon as he gets going he can't stop until about 10 minutes later. However, today was not the case. Toms slowly sobers up, as his eyes zoom in and fixate on something behind me.

This is strange. Very very strange.

"Dude, what's the matter!" I ask putting my hand on his shoulder; he looks like he has just seen a famous person. Tom doesn't reply and instead keeps staring ahead, sighing I follow his line of sight. This meant turning my body and being hit with the source of Tom's temporary awe.

Unfortunately for me, the awe wasn't temporary. She literally knocked the breath out of me. There walking down the stairs is Lily wearing the most dashing dress, and looking like the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on.

Sophie doesn't even compare to what Lily looks like tonight. Her dress was slutty whereas Lily's was classy and accentuated all her curves.

Wow, Just wow.

"Jeez, that girl is hot" I heard Dan mutter to himself. I couldn't argue with that, but hearing Dan call her hot made me angry. I clenched my fists together and moved my eyes over to the guy whose arm was wrapped around her waist.

Somebody give me a table to flip right now. Why is she with him, of all people?

She brought that sleazy waiter guy with her. What was she thinking, that guy is clearly a jerk. Not only that but he has an arrogant smirk plastered on his face, which I want to smack right off before he gets a chance to touch her anymore. It's not just any smirk though, it's the smirk of a guy who knows he has the hottest girl here.