Highschool

I wake up on my small mattress with my thin blanket.my eyes hurt from crying so much.i put my uniform on with a baggy sweater.i leave my hair messy.you see ,normally people would judge someone like me. But everyone has seemed to forget me.im invisible the only people who notice are izu and bakugo.and bakugo bullies me.i walk to Izu's house.its kinda early.inko knows me well so I just walk in.i head izu's room.i see him sleeping peacefully.i climb into bed with him snuggling into him.i do this every morning.he knows what it's like at my house he doesn't mind.(a hour later) inko wakes us up.izu grabs his uniform and walks to the bathroom after he's changed i fix his cute hair he smiles.we walk down the stairs holding hands.inko winks at us I blush and so does izu we eat breakfast and thank her for the food.when walking to school I'm stuck to izu. I don't like being away from him.i guess I can be annoyingly clingy but izu always says it doesn't annoy him and that he likes it.im just to shy to even look people in the eye.i get to class and I sit in the back beside izu.bakugo glares at us.the teacher tells us which school we signed up for.me bakugo and izu are u.a.i didn't really want to go but izu begged me.bakugo glares at me and izu.later the teacher calls me up to write the answer on the black board I blush as everyone's eyes are on me.i get up and walk to the front making sure I don't trip or embarrass myself.i write it down and hurry to my seat but someone sticks their feet out and I trip.i fall on my face.i blush at not only tripping but I can tell my skirt went up.i get but with a red face crying I fix my skirt and I head to the back and I cry from embarrassment as izu rubs my back(bakugo) when I trip her her skirt flys up.i feel my face get warm as I see her pink Polk a dot underwear.i look to see her face red and tears rolling down her cheeks as she heads back to her seat and puts her head down i glare as deku rubs her back.my friends laugh at me and call me a pervert (river) after school I walk out and I'm pinned to a wall by bakugo.hey slut! I saw that you tried to show your underwear today! He yells I don't look at his eyes scared b-but you t-tripped m-.I'm cut off by him holding my cheek then setting off and explosion I hiss at the burning feeling.he laughs and grabs my hair and throws me to the ground.he laughs and kicked me before leaving.i get up dusting the dirt off me.i see izu hopping towards me I'm so exited for exams,wait what happened to your face? He asked touching the burn mark.its just bakugo i'm fine anyways wanna go to the tree house? I ask he nods and we run into the woods to our tree house.i make tea and we sit in front of the tv we watch the news I look over to izu he's so happy,I hope he gets in later he tells me about how he's training with almight until the exams and that I can come watch.but don't tell anyone! He says worried I giggle who would I tell? He laughs.we read comics for the rest of the night falling asleep in our tree house. We have clothes here.its basically another house.