Exams

I wake up cold as ever.i put a sweater on with jean shorts.i walk down stairs to see my dad.he growls at me and throws a beer bottle at me.where you goin! He yells t-to take e-exams I stutter he glares why you even goin your weak! He yells and walks over and he pushes my head to the ground he squished my head to the ground for a little bit,before letting me go.i have a bloody nose.i walk to izus house and I go up to his room expecting to just snuggle up with him.but he's wide awake all dressed.i frown good morning river-Chan! He says smiling I touch his cheek warming his cheek up.i go to his bed and I snuggle his all might plushie.i fall asleep in his warm bed(hour later) I'm awaken by izu he helps me up and he fixed my hair.we go eat,he looks nervous me and inko make him feel better.we walk to the school.me being tired I lean on izu but he's wide awake.on the way into the big school me and izu trip.i close my eyes waiting for the impact but when I open my eyes I see the ground and I'm slowly floating away. We look behind us to see a girl with her hand out.t-thanks i shyly thank her.she smiles your welcome,I'm ochako uraraka . She smiles I'm Izuku midoriya and this is my best friend river.the girl look over to me staring at my face with red cheeks.can I walk with you guys she asked us.yeah! Izu says with a smile she stands beside me we go to the auditorium and I sit between them.i lean on izu almost asleep but I see someone stand up and point towards us.you!stop mumbling! And you! Stop sleeping this is important! I blush s-sorry me and izu apologize.now embarrassed I'm wide awake now.we all walk out.it starts and I run in.i over heat a few robots.i then make a bakugo water person exploding a few of them.i kill a few of them.i then feel the earth shake under me I look up to see a huge robot.i see I ochako falling I catch her with a water cushion thing.i even out the heat in her body making her colder to help her out.i put her on my back.the robot breaks a building people run away from the rubble I make a huge water barrier.it hurt to hold it up.when the rubble stops I let it go the water only runs over people shoes.i fall to the ground.now weak from using to much of my quirk.i see izu jump up to the robot.he was about to miss it so I move the robot with a little bit of water.i remember that I can't pass out because not only is their a girl on my back but also more rubble and izu is falling I catch izu I look around seeing all the people are away so I make a small barrier.i drag my weak body out of the place,passing out on the ground.(later) I wake up to a little old lady she smiles at me.you were very brave.i like you I really hope you get in she says sweetly.i walk to my tree house I watch tv as I drink tea.