First day of u.a

I walk to izus house.i shipped my letter to go here.i look in the mail to find two letters. I walk to izus room.its late at night.i find his room and izu opens his letter.it said he got no points but there are secret hero points with those he got into the hero course.i then open mine.i got third and that with the secret points I got first I blush.we are very happy. Even though you wanted to pass out from quirk over use you knew you had to save people and you powered through you personally are my favorite student all might says.it goes away and I squeal izu hugs me we hug each other.that I slept over already having my uniform(morning) I wake up not seeing izu beside me.i frown and put the uniform on but instead of the blazer I have a baggy sweater.i walk to the kitchen to see izu eating I join him.we then walk to school.you finally find the class.woah these are huge doors... you say out loud izu nods.he opens the door we see the glasses boy yelling at bakugo for having his feet on the desk.glasses boy looks over to us and he walks over I shy away squishing closer to izu.hello I'm tenya iida he says doing these choppy motions.im izuku midoriya and this is my best friend river,izu says with a smile I look at the ground with a blush.shes shy,Izu finishes.i look around finding ochako talking to a group of girls. I need more friends I walk over to the group with a shy smile and a huge blush I-I'm river.i stutter looking at the ground I hear a sequel I flinch when I feel someone hug my head.the pink girl lets go. I'm Mina Ashido! Your so cute! She then pinches my cheeks,the girls all introduce themselves.i just listen to their conversations calmly.then the door opens and we all rush to sit.i sit beside Mina and Momo.a yellow sleeping bag flopped on the ground.it turns around revealing a man.i giggle.everyone looks at me with red cheeks.i blush and put my head down.(after explaining everything.)we walk to the locker room and I take my shirt off slowly.i notice Mina stalking towards me with a smirk.p-please no.she starts to tickle my sides I start to laugh p-please stop! I yell giggling I fall on the floor laughing (izuku) I hear the river giggling a-ah stop tickling me! I hear her yell.i blush imagining it.i can't your skin is just so soft! I hear Mina.i look around to see everyone has red faces even bakugo.mineta has a nose bleed.(river) she finally got off.i finish changing with a huge blush.i walk out hugging ochakos arm.bakugo goes first.(end) I look at the scores.im in third place,izu's in last i frown and walk to him hugging his waist.but then Aizawa tells us that the expelling thing was a lie.i look at izuku to see him looking relieved.i go back to the locker room and change.im to tired to go and hangout with izu,so I go home.luckily dads not home.i flip on my bed falling asleep.