|10|•the bitter the juice

DISCLAIMER: So before you all read, take deep breaths and woo sa to control your anger. Secondly, as I have mentioned before, not all details will be told about everything dealing with the '03 allegations and '05 trial and as a reminder and for the story purposes of how I wrote everything from Book 1 until this one, the '93 allegations do NOT exist so this will be the first time it's ever happened.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lies run sprints, but the truth run marathons.

Continuing from previous chapter...

MICHAEL
I looked between my wife and the man she cheated on me with whose name was Taheed. My anger was sure enough through the roof right now. Of all the realtors here in the state of California, we had to get someone that was included into our failing marriage we've healed last year. I would have been better off with someone she did not know and we would not be having these problems or me on the verge of wanting to punch the shit out this man after knowing what I knew. But it wasn't his fault then why he was involved, it was my wife's. I had to be angry with her, but that ship has sailed for us and we forgave and we forgot. But having this man standing in front of us, getting a good look of him and hearing him say that he knew my wife was bringing back those painful emotions I felt that day in counseling when Soraya admitted she kissed another man just to spite me.

I had to keep in mind of the exercises Dr. Smith instructed us to do, but at this very moment, I didn't give two shits about any of that and was ready to go off. I looked to my wife once again and her hazel contact eyes connected with mine and I instantly saw the nervousness all over her face. Her eyes, pleading me to stay calm and take deep breaths and not blow up in front of him. I didn't want to cause any drama so I turned my gaze back onto Taheed who was staring between my wife and I, trying to remain professional as ever.

"Look, Michael, I-"

It's Mr. Jackson to you." I quickly but rudely correct him.

His lips formed into a thin line and nodded his head, "Mr. Jackson. My apologies, sir. I just-"

I ended up cutting him off again, "No need to apologize. My wife and I will be looking forward to a new realtor to help us. Thank you for your time, Mr. Braylock," I tell him a little harshly, then turn to Soraya and whispered in her ear, demanding, "let's go. Right now!"

With that being said, I grabbed her hand and pulled her roughly but not too rough along with me as we began to make our way out from the kitchen, leaving Taheed there all alone. I'm sure it wouldn't take him a rocket science to know why I did what I did. But obviously not everyone could comprehend that well and figure things out for themselves.

"Michael, you're grasping my hand too tight and slow the fuck down." I hear Soraya say behind me as I kept walking until we were out the front double doors and walking up to the SUV waiting for us.

At this moment I didn't care to be a gentleman so I let myself in the back seat first then she followed right behind me, closing the door shut. She turned her body slightly towards me, and I could feel her eyes burning a hole into the side of face as the truck began to accelerate. I just looked ahead. I didn't have anything to say, especially since we had no privacy in the backseat. The only thing we had was the curtian I had installed a couple years ago. I did not want Jamal hearing us having an argument of any kind so I kept my mouth closed for the time being. I sensed Soraya had got the memo and I glanced out the corner of my eye to see her turned the other way to stare out her side of the window, shaking her head. The ride back to Neverland was going to be a good while.