After The War

Hi again! Soooo i came up with this story not long after the last one but i never got the time to write it. So enough talking, i hope you like it!

(Y/N)'s POV:

The war suddenly came to a halt. Voldemort wanted Harry. It felt like all was lost. The castle was empty. After i fought one of the DeathEaters, i ran outside as fast as i could hoping i could still make it. But i was too late...

There he was, my love, almost half way towards Voldemort, to join the Dark Side. I ran to the front of the crowd of Hogwarts students and screamed out, "Draco Malfoy, you stop right now!!!" He turned around and when he saw me, mouthed out my name.

He eyes were wide and they looked into my tear filled ones. I continued, "Draco, please. You don't belong with them. You belong here, with me. Draco, i know life has been difficult but we can get through this together. I know your heart is in the right place, you've just got to see." My voice cracked as i said it.

His father called out to him, next his mother. He tore his eyes away from mine and looked at his parents. Then, he looked down for a minute before walking towards them, his eyes glued to the ground. My knees felt weak and i broke down crying as i watched Voldemort bring him into an akward hug.

Normal POV:

Voldemort brings Draco into a very akward hug while whispering, "Well done Draco. Good choice." He just keeps staring at the ground while walking over to his parents. Then Voldemort said, "Stupid girl. You really thought he would leave his dear parents for some girl?"

"Don't call her that." Draco suddenly said. Everyones eyes were on him now. "What did you say, boy?" Voldemort asked, as if daring him to go further. But Draco repeated, "Don't call my girlfriend 'stupid'." Gasps could be heard all around. But Draco didn't care. His eyes fixed on Voldemort, he said, "She's not just any girl. She's better than you'll ever be. She was there for me when no one else was. She saw good in me when i didn't believe in myself... She loves me," He paused and gave you a small smile, then said, "And i love her." Everyone gasped and Narcissa covered her mouth with her hands.

Then, Voldemort spoke, "Come now boy, you surely wouldn't leave your dear parents for a stupid girl. I should kill her myself." Draco whipped out his wand and pointed it at Voldemort. "Don't you dare touch her," he said. Bellatrix suddenly lunged forwards and screamed, "Traitor!!" While pointing her wand at Draco. You yelled, "No!!" And tried to run but Neville caught you in his arms and held you back. Lucius took a step forward but stopped when Voldemort raised his hand infront of Bellatrix.

She hesitantly lowered her wand and Voldemort said, "Now, now, Bellatrix. He's just a boy; he doesn't know where his loyalties lie. Go on, boy. Go to your little girlfriend." Draco slowly put his wand back and turned around to walk towards you. Suddenly, Voldemort yelled, "Crucio!!" And Draco dropped to the ground, screaming. "Draco, noooo!!" You yelled and tore yourself out of Neville's grasp and ran to Draco, who was lying on his side and loudly sobbing. You cried, "Draco, please. Please don't die on me, please." Then, you felt a hand on your shoulder and looked up and saw Neville giving you a sympathetic look. He went forwards and gave his speech. As soon as he was finished, Harry rolled out of Hagrid's arms and attacked Voldemort. You quickly helped Draco up and took him to a safer place, inside the Castle.

You leaned him up against a wall and sat so you were straddling him. You looked into his eyes and saw his broken soul in them. Tears were still falling from your eyes as you started down at him. He brought his hand up to your cheek and wiped them away. "Draco, i thought i lost you," you sniffed. "I will always be here for you, baby," he said. You smiled and he leaned in and captured your lips with his. Passion was firing through the kiss. He brought his arms to wrap around your waist and your hands played with his hair, tugging on the soft strands. His tongue licked your bottom lip and you granted him permission. Your tongues fought in a passionate battle and in the end, he won.

You broke away for air and you two smiled at each other. You gently layed your head on his chest and whispered, "What are we going to do now?" Draco said, "After everything is over, we'll spend our lives together." You looked up at him and saw him staring at you with loving eyes. "D-Did you just-?" You asked but were interrupted by Draco saying, "Yes, (Y/N). After the War... Will you marry me?" You gasped and said, "Yes! Yes! A thousand time yes!" You gave him a soft kiss on the lips then rested your forhead against his.

"I love you, (Y/N)." Draco said.

"I love you too."

A/N: Sooooo there's nothing in specific i want to talk about. I just hope you liked it. See you in the next one, byeee✌