Arguments

Thanks for the request!

Your House: Slytherin
Warning: Swearing

(Y/N)'s POV:

I turn a corner, rushing to my next class before I'm too late. Just my luck, I run into none other than the Slytherin Prince, himself.

I keep my eyes fixed on the ground as I walk past him. But of course, Malfoy sticks his foot out at the very last second, causing me to trip and land straight onto the floor.

The crowd of students around start snickering and a few pointing. "Falling for me, eh, (L/N)?" Malfoy says, chuckling.

I pick myself up, gathering my stuff and scowling at the blonde git. As usual, Malfoy just had to humiliate me in front of everyone.

You know, I would have liked him had he not been such an arrogant brat. Pity.

As I start to walk away from the snickering crowd, I hear the Slytherin call out, "Oye, (L/N). Where you going so fast?"

Ignoring him, I continue on my way. A hand grabs my wrist, and makes me whip around to look at the person. Towering over me, with a sly smirk on his pale face, is Malfoy.

"I asked you a question," he says, his icy eyes staring down at me.

"Let me go, Malfoy," I snarl, glaring at him.

"But you don't want that, do you?" he says, rubbing his thumb against my wrist and smirking wider.

I kick my knee up, hitting him right where it hurts the most. He lets me go and his hands fly to his crotch in pain.

A collection of "ooh"s and "oof, that's gonna hurt" is heard amongst the crowd.

Malfoy's face burns red as he watches me put on my own victorious smirk and walk back on my way to class.

~Time Skip~

"Malfoy, you git!" I yell, storming up at the blonde boy. He turns away from his conversation with Crabbe and Goyle, and plays yet another stupid smirk.

He dismisses the other with a flick of his hand. "Looking for me?" he teases. I am so not in the mood for this. Upon reaching him, I shove his chest, hard.

He stumbles back a bit, narrowing his eyes at me. "You hexed my broom!"

"Oh, please, that thing was already damaged as it is. If anything, hexing it made it better."

"I hate you so fucking much, Malfoy," I say, about to reach for my wand. "You complete arsehole! You're such a-!"

Malfoy suddenly grabs my face, puckering my cheeks, before colliding his lips with mine. He breaks away and growls, "Well, I hate you too, (L/N)."

I slither my hand around his neck, while the other cups his cheek, bringing him in for another kiss. He kisses me roughly, occasionally nipping at my bottom lip.

I part my lips to let his tongue slip in and wander my mouth. He breaks his lips away from mine, and trails them down my jaw, lifting my head to give him better access.

"I...hate you...so much," he pants in between kisses on my neck. He licks and sucks a bruise on my neck, making me moan a "fuck you".

I lift his head up to meet his lips again, kissing him, passionately. We break away after a few minutes, still slightly panting.

"Woah," Draco says. "Didn't know you wanted me like that, (Y/N)." I can sense him trying not to smirk.

"Oh, shut it," I say, a bit flustered.

"Hey, it's fine," he says, giving me a genuine smile. "I like you, too."

I look up at him, visibly shocked. "But-you were... Then why'd you pick on me?"

He rolls his eyes like it's the most obvious thing in the world. "Well, 'cause I didn't think you'd like me back. So I didn't want you to know."

Aww. I smile at him, making him do the same. He pulls me into his ebrace, inhaling deeply in content.

"Wait. I just remembered something," I say, pushing back a bit to look at him.

He cocks a brow up. "What is it, love?"

"You still owe me a good broom," I say, snuggling back into his chest and hear him laugh. "Sure, sweetheart."