3.Meeting Pein

Lucky for Kakuzu the other members of the Akatsuki didn't seem to be at base to bother him with questions concerning you who was still sleeping in his arms.

" Ahhh.... finally back to this shitty place I call home!" Hidan yelled while stretching his arms out.

" Don't get to comfy idiot, we still need to talk to Pein."

" Yeah yeah whatever you say you old fuck... Shouldn't we wake up the bitch? She's the reason why we're here."

Hidan grabbed ahold of your tail and yanked it again making you jump and moan again.

" D-Dont do that Hidan-kun!" You yelled while rubbing  your tail.

" Hidan-kun? Why don't cha call me daddy, kitten?"

" But your not my dad." You said with a serious face.

" That's not wh-"

" It seems you two have arrived." Pein said emerging from a room. Pein turned to look at you, your ears and tail captivating him. " You must be y/n l/n from the l/n clan. You must be skilled if Kakuzu has praised you as much as he did."

You stood there shyly, your tail unconsciously wrapping around your foot. " o-oh um thank you ummm..."

" Pein. I am the leader of the Akatsuki an organization you will be joining."

" Oh. I'm sorry but I-I have to decline. I am employed under Kakuzu-San. He's my boss and I work for him as his bounty assistant." You said gently not to rile up the pierced man a front of you.

Pein chuckled. How cute. She's as clueless about the world around her like Kakuzu said.

" Kakuzu works under me just as you will too. You will become a member of the Akatsuki and complete missions I assign to you and will work with who I assign you too." He grabbed ahold of you chin and tiled your face to look at him. " Am I understood." Unable to look anywhere else you were forced to look into his eyes. His eyes were narrowed to intimidate you. But you let out a small giggle. His eyes look like onions!

A frown presents itself on his face. " Why are you laughing?"

You looked down and fidgeted with your hands. " No disrespect towards you Pein-San but.... but your eyes look like onions. The purple kind." You said giggling at the end.

Pein's eyes widen and Hidan started to laugh in the back.

" Hahah! They do look like fucking onions! Bwhahahah! Onion boy! Ha!"

Pein was beyond annoyed and held his hand up towards Hidan. " Shinra Tensei!" His voice boomed in the room and Hidan went flying across the room. You let out a small gasp.

" That was rude! Learn to take a joke Onion boy!" You said while running towards Hidan to help him. Pein just stood there offended and stared as you ran to Hidan. Pein walked beside Kakuzu and stated, " Shes more clueless than you described and she's seems to be very naive."

" Tell me about it. But her power makes up for it. There's a reason why her clan was massacred."

-Time Skip-

After a deep and thorough explanation you somewhat understood how the world worked. Kakuzu taught you about the economy. Pein had taught you about the environment, government and the sufferings and sacrifices that had to be made so people live the way they do right now. Although they were reluctant they let Hidan talk to you about about the body, men, sexual phrases and words and their meaning, and sex. After his talk you were a blushing mess with blood dripping down your nose.

You wouldn't look them in the eye but would stare at their crotch.

How does that fit in there?"