10.Play Time

WARNING CHAPTER CONTAINS: Oral(giving)/facefucking, slapping, degrading, dacryphilia, name-calling, hair pulling, pet-play, blindfold, exhibitionism, dry humping, thigh-fucking, creampie, talk of virginity loss. 

WC: 2507

A/n: I think I got all of the warnings in here. I don't think I missed one. This is a lengthy chapter but it'll probably go by fast. If you guys can critique my writing of the smut scenes that'll be nice. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n-chan?" Tobi whimpered as he watched your form kneeling on the ground, your head hovering over his crotch. Your ears perked at the sound of his quivering voice and you flashed him a smile that showed off your fangs. "S-shouldn't we go play somewhere else?"

Small whimpers and gasps left Tobi's mouth as you palmed his dick through his pants. " But isn't it funner to play where you aren't supposed to? To do things you aren't supposed to~"

Noticing the hesitance in Tobi you stood up and held his hand.

"Let's go play in my room." You winked at him before leading him to your room.

Entering your room you made sure to close and lock your door. You cornered Tobi to your bed and had him sit down. You placed yourself between his legs and crawled on top of him. You situated yourself on his crotch. Rocking back and forth, letting out a moan of satisfaction when you felt his boner pressing against your inner thigh.

Having Tobi's body sprawled on the bed, shaking from pleasure made it easy for you to pull down his pants and his boxer briefs. Your breath hitched when you saw his dick standing tall with pre-cum running down the side. You licked your lips in excitement at how hard he was.

You were going to have your fun and leave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tobi bucked his hips when he felt your breath hit his dick. You licked his tip teasingly and purred when you heard a strangled moan leave his lips. He threw his head back when he felt the vibrations from your purr on his dick, his breath hitched when your tail swayed on his balls. You bobbed your head up and down his length as Tobi kept squirming on the bed. Drool ran down the edges of your mouth and pooling on the ground. His hands made their way to your head and began to yank on your hair. You let out a gasp when he yanked your head back and pushed you to the ground on your knees.

"What a whore," he chuckled lowly. He squatted down to your level and squished your cheeks together with his hand and eyed the drool mixed with his pre-cum that swirled in your mouth. He removed his hand from your face and stood up. You watched him curiously as he removed his leather gloves and then suddenly slapped you with them. You looked back at him and hissed at him and he only laughed at you.

" Oh? Does y/n-chan miss Tobi?" he teased as he bunched your hair up in his hand and yanked your head back. He forced his dick into your mouth and watched you gag on his length. " Aww~ well that's too bad. Tobi doesn't play with bad girls." Tears brimmed your eyes as he roughly jerked his hips and began his harsh onslaught on your mouth.

You hummed around his dick, your tongue swirling around his tip and across his veins. Obito let out a dark chuckle as he watched you gag and moan around his length. Tears brimmed your eyes as you continued to gag on his length. You hollow your cheeks and continued to please him.

You rested your hands on his thighs, your nails digging deep into his skin drawing blood. Obito hissed at the pain and slapped you with his gloves again. You pulled your hands back and decided to play with yourself as you let Obito abuse your mouth. You moaned around his length when you felt it swell up in your mouth. Obito let out one final thrust in your mouth before forcing his dick deep into your throat, your nose pressed against his stomach, and leaving you to choke on his cum as he emptied his load. He didn't let you pull back until he made sure every drop was in your mouth. " Swallow" he rasped out.