7.Meeting Konan and Zetsu

"Are you okay?" a soft female voice asked. You looked up and gasped when you saw how beautiful the mysterious woman was.

"Pretty," you muttered still in shock. The mysterious woman gave a look of surprise before turning bashful.

"Thank you." she held out a hand which you accepted and helped you to your feet. " You must be y/n. My name is Konan."

"Nice to meet you Konan." you greeted. Konan moved closer to your face with concern written all over her face.

"Are you feeling alright? Your face is red," she asked concerned. Your face turned even redder when you felt her breath hit your cheek and flashes of what happened in your room mere minutes before you met Konan appeared in your mind.

"Everything is fine!" you rushed out. Konan raised an eyebrow at your response.

"They haven't touched you have they?" Konan asked with her arms crossed. Your cheeks flushed with heat and your ears turned to the side and your tail lowered. Konan's face scrunched up in anger. " Those pigs! I knew they were going to pull something but this soon?"

You watched as Konan walked in circles with her arms flaring around, ranting about the 'Horny Pigs'.

Were girls always this pretty?  You asked yourself as you watched her body move in her fitted clothes. The way her breasts bounced when she waved her arms made you feel something.  You found your private throbbing at the idea of ripping her shirt and watching her breast spring free.

"Shut up."

You turned around and met the eyes of a man trapped in a plant.

" What do you want Zetsu? You didn't come here to try something on y/n did you?" Konan asked as she pulled you in her arms. Your face flushed when you found yourself squeezed between her breasts.

" You think so lowly of us? I'm hurt," he said innocently. He circled around you and Konan to get a view of you. " I was just curious on how the new recruit looked like. But now I see why the others made a move on her. Now I want a taste."

You felt shivers run down your body at his words. You felt yourself getting wet and clenched your legs together to ease the aching between your legs. Konan looked down to you worried as you started to pant and drool on her.

"Are you okay y/n?" she asked as she held onto your shoulders.

You looked up to her with your pupils blown out, your tail quivering, face flushed, panting, and drool running down the ends of your mouth.  She gasped at the state you were in.

" Aah I-I'm fine" You mewled. You heard Zetsu chuckling darkly. " I just... mmmm...need to lie down. I-I'm going back to my room."

" Do you want company?" Zetsu asked. Konan angrily yanked on his ear and started to scold him as you walked away from them and towards your room. You were silently praying that Deidara, Itachi, and Kisame left. You busted your door open and let out a sigh of relief when you noticed they were gone. You noticed that your drawers were slightly open but that was the least of your worries. The aching between your legs was becoming unbearable.

Why is it so hot!

You yanked off your clothes and threw them on the ground as you straddled a pillow and mindlessly started humping on it. You let out whimpers when your tail teased your nipples. You inserted two fingers in your mouth to silence your moans when you started to play with your clit. Your pillow was drenched with your juices as you continued to get your self off.

Am I on heat?

A/n: WE ARE SO CLOSE!!! Are you guys excited? 

Hopefully, I can get the next chapter up sometime during next week. So for the next chapter, I will be including Yaoi and Yuri moments and as well as some bondage, degrading, anal, blood (Because of Hidan), and maybe some rope. If there is anything more you would like to see please comment or dm me before I start writing the lemon.