2: a little bit psycho

fmv;
jeonblossom

"Yo!"

"The fuck?!"

I was startled when I heard her voice from behind me and I swiftly turned around, my back against the window because I was trying to see if she was home or lounging outside in their backyard or something. "What are you doing here? And how did you get in?"

"Uh, through the door?" She replied sarcastically and I rolled my eyes at her as I mumbled 'I know that'. She then stood beside me and gazed out the window too before turning back to me, "What were you doing?"

"Nothing." I played it cool as I moved away her to create some distance. I'm so much better now with using crutches after a week of practice but the pain still comes and goes. The pain medications help but I don't want to rely on it too much.

"Oh. I thought you were looking for me because you missed me." She beamed at me and wiggled her brows suggestively. I gave her a look of disgust but that didn't stop her as she composed a whole song just to tease me.

"Please." I abruptly stopped when we were in the living room, making her body bump into me. Then I turned to her and conjured the best angry expression I could, "Stop fucking singing every fucking word you fucking say. And go home. You're annoying."

"Wow, that's a lot of fucks given." She didn't even seem fazed by me. Then she shook her head while looking at my face. Other girls at my school would be bothered if I treat them this way but not this one. She's a psycho.

"Ah, that look doesn't look right." She tilted her head before lifting her hand and using her fingers to smooth my eyebrows down and pulling up the corners of my mouth, creating a smile. "Now that's much better!"

I swatted her hand away, "Go home. I don't want you here!"

"Jesus, chill okay? Let me make you some rammy (ramyun) so you won't feel grumpy." She sang as she reached her hand towards my back and patted my butt twice. The nerve.

I groaned loudly as I slumped down the couch, "Please! Kill me already so I don't have to be with her."

"Don't worry. This ramyun will be the death of you." She threw a pun and sent a wink towards my direction. Oh God, she's a real psycho!

I turned on the TV to drown out her voice as she hummed while cooking noodles. There was nothing to watch so every now and then I would change the channel until she came back to the living room, carrying a pot and screaming at me.

"Hot, hot, hot!" She hissed, "Stop staring at me and put something on the floor cause this thing is burning my fingers!"

"Just eat on the table for Christ's sake!" I told her, still not budging from my spot on the couch.

She kicked my other leg to make me move and I glared at her. The audacity of this woman. She's in my house, eating my food and ordering me around. Without much choice, I pulled some magazines from under the coffee table and placed it on the floor. She bent down and placed the pot on it and ran back to the kitchen to get us bowls and utensils.

"Here." She was giving me a bowl of ramyun but I just stared at it.

"The doctor told me to avoid unhealthy food from now on." I told her, my mouth is already watering from the smell and the perfect color. I miss eating junk foods.

"He's not going to know." She rolled her eyes and placed the warm bowl on my hand. "Come on, don't be a pussy!"

I watched her eat and I did the same. I'm going to die sooner or later anyway. With that thought, I introduced the warm noodles into my mouth and marveled. I haven't had ramyun in awhile. This might aound exagerrated but I can hear angels singing into my ear even though I know I shouldn't be doing this. Why does everything bad always feel so good?