4: aren't we friends?

"Hey Jungkook!"

I ignored the owner of the voice coming from behind the door. For the past two weeks, I have been doing just that but it seems like she has no plans of leaving me alone. She brings all sorts of things every day and what makes me more annoyed is her consistent happy mood like she has no real world problems to deal with.

"Can I enter?" She asked in her usual jovial tone.

"By all means, don't come in." I replied in a monotone. As expected, she peeked inside my room before showing me a grin and barging right in. I paid no attention to her as she carried yet another one of her things. Where it came from, I didn't bother asking anymore. It could be from Jumanji for all I care.

"What's up buttercup?" She greets me with the same annoying phrase every single day. I didn't reply, wondering if she would go away if I ignore her more but, of course, it doesn't work on her.

Instead, she craned her neck over my shoulder to see what I am busying myself with. "You're drawing a picture? Of who?"

"Of someone who is none of your damn business

"Of someone who is none of your damn business." I told her and kept the strokes of my pencil short as I add some finishing touches.

"You are a jerk." She blatantly tells me and, somehow, I find some amusement in that. However, my smile disappeared as quickly as it came when she said, "but I like that so I'm going to keep being friends with you."

"You're a total psycho." I slam shut the covers of my sketch book and shoved it under my pillow. I let my legs dangle at the edge of the bed before I move to get myself on my feet.

"Where you going?" She stopped rummaging through her bag just to ask me.

"To piss." I bitterly replied, "Maybe you're also interested in following people into bathrooms."

She jumped out of the bed and towards me, scaring me for a moment because I thought she took me seriously. I felt a gentle pat on my bum, making my ears red in an instant, "You're a big boy, you can do it by yourself."

"I didn't mean it like that!" I felt stupid when I stuttered, even biting my tongue in the process. Fuck this shit. I turned my back towards her and shut myself inside the bathroom.

When I came back, I found her still in my room and chatting with the nurse. She seemed so normal outside but nobody knows what kind of crazy things she keeps hidden in her head. The thought brought shivers along my arm.

"Oh Jungkook's back." Namjoon said and they both looked at me. Namjoon is my nurse for this week since Nurse Han is off the rest pf the week and will only be back next week.

"So how are you feeling today?" Namjoon asked while he put on the blood pressure cuff around my arm. It's a routine for them to check vital signs every four hours which is an inconvenience sometimes.