The Reactions

All was quiet for the longest time before all hell broke loose within the meeting room.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Those were children!" Tony yelled as the others were having similar reactions.

"It's not their fault entirely. We blame Fury for what he did, but that's just us. The three of us have grown up despite the challenges we face. We no longer care that it happened so just stop," Kaylub said after entering the meeting room to see the mess.

"How can you not care?" Kaylub shrugs.

"We each have our downfalls due to the power forced upon us. Ivy, the guy who just left can't be in urban areas for too long or die like a plant. G, the girl with the power of tech, well she can't be outside of the tech zone for too long or she loses her mind. As for me, with my power over light, I can't sleep for long or the light within me shuts off and I die. Now you know the full story. We each use our powers when they're needed, but we mostly live our lives trying not to die due to the setbacks." Kaylub then turned and left. 

It was quiet once again in the meeting room as all attentions were on the door that had just closed.

"We're going to make the rest of his time here the best." Everyone looks to Tony who was already scribbling down something onto the screen of his pad.

"What?"

"Each of us will have a week each to spend with him. No one else can bother them unless invited by the person's who week it is. Deal?" He looks up from his pad to the others who were still standing there staring at him.

"This might be interesting. I'm in." Loki then vanished in his puff of green.

"Anyone else with any input?" The others just shook their heads as Tony finished up the list that would be randomized.

This is where the true challenge begins.