~2~

D
The past two days I've been walking jazz to her car and making sure she was in her car safely.
Right now it's the morning time and I'm coming to check on Adam.
I looked around looking for Jasmin and I smiled when I saw her walking towards Adams room.
I stood up and straightened myself up.
She walked in the room and I looked her up and down.
"Good morning." I said looking at her.
"Good morning D." She said not even looking up at me.
"What's wrong with you?" I asked standing next to her and looking at the side of her face.

"I just had a shitty morning." She said getting ready to walk away.
I grabbed her arm.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Well last night they was shooting and they shot my damn tires out, and you know insurance don't cover if all four is popped... so I went to ask my daddy for the money and he was like that's why I be telling you park in the garage, you need to get them your self... so Jacqueline drove me to work today and I don't get paid for another week." She said shaking her head.
"Well let me pay for your tires, and you just pay me back when ever." I said looking at Jaz and smiling.

"I couldn't, tires is a lot of money." She said trying to walk away from me.
"Don't worry about it baby girl, and I'll take you home tonight." I said looking down at her.

"I guess if you gone force me." She said smiling and giving me a hug.
"Girl you better stop I like this attention." I said hugging her back and kissing her head.

"You're gross." She said moving away from me and leaving out.

"You really like juicy ma huh?" Adam asked looking at me.
"Nigga that's my girlfriend period." I said looking at him and smiling.

Jazz
So at 8 I was finally off work I walked to Adams room and I saw D sitting there sleep.
"D, are you still gonna take me home?" I asked patting his arm.
He woke up and looked at me.
"Yeah." He said standing up and fixing his pants.
He stood on the side of me and looked at me.
We got to his car and he opened the door for me he had a black rang rover whit white seats and red trimming.

"I'm finna take you some where." He said looking at me.
"Ok, just don't kill me." I said looking at him.

We drove to the lake and all of his boys was sitting by their cars drinking and smoking.

We pulled up and I looked at him with an attitude.
"What?" He asked looking at me.

"I thought you was gone take me to some where romantic or something." I said just playing.

"O so you do like me." He said looking at me.
"Stop it boy."  I said while getting ready to open the door.

"Let me open the door for you a lady should never touch a door." He said getting out the car.
"Jasmin!" I heard one of em yell out as I walked up.
I looked and it was Pic.
"Wassup." I said walking up to him and giving him a hug.

"What you doing here?" He asked looking at me.

I looked at D and rolled my eyes.
"O, it's one of those." He said laughing.

"Yeah, it's one of those." D said putting his arm around my shoulders.
"What you mean by one of those this ain't nothing but friends hanging out." I said looking at them.

"Girl bye, it's one of those." D said while dabbing up Pic.

We leaned against the car and we started to drink.

We all had grew up together so we was laughing and catching up on life.

It was maybe around 12 in the morning and D had wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
I pretended like I didn't feel it.

"We finna get up outta here she gotta go to work in the morning." D said looking at them.

We walked to the car and he opened my door.
I still had my cup so I put it in the cup holder.
I ain't gone lie the henny was kicking in.
I turned dude ways and looked at him.
"Ma why you starring at me?" He asked as we stopped at a light.
"I don't know, I just wanted to turn around and look at you." I said smiling.
"You drank too much." He said laughing.
"I don't think I drank enough." I said grabbing my cup and drinking some more.

"Where we going?" I asked looking at the road then back at him.
"We are going to go get some food, so you can sober up a little." He said pulling up to King of the Gyro.

We walked in and it was a little after hours joint.
It was Friday and I don't work on weekends so we really didn't have to leave but knowing D, he don't being around to many people for a long period of time.

We were the only people in there so I sat at a table.
I could hear D ordering from a distance but I was so lost in my thoughts that it was a blur.

He walked over to me and sat across from me.
"What you thinking about?" He asked.
"Honestly, I'm thinking about you." I said very drunk and stupidly.
"Stop it your drunk and you just talking." He said blushing a little.
"No forreal tho why didn't you ever ask me out if you really like me?" I asked looking at him.
"Because I didn't think you liked me, you was fucking with that preppy ass nigga Will, I thought he was yo type." D said looking at me.

"Well I liked you the whole time." I said looking at him and shaking my head.
"Do you still feel that way?" He asked grabbing my hand.
"I don't know." I said looking at him.

After we got our food we were eating and he kept looking at me.
"What you looking at?" I smiled while eating a French fry.
"Because I can't stop looking at you." He said looking at me.

We left and started to drive.

"Can I spend the night at yo house if my momma and daddy catch me sneaking in drunk at 2 in the morning they gone kill me." I said looking at him as he drove.

"Sure but don't try nun." He said smiling.
"If any thing I gotta worry about you." I said looking at him.

We pulled up to his big ass house and he put a code in.

"Nigga, you got two houses." I said looking at him.
"Yeah, you know I can't live in the hood with all that money." D said looking at me.
We pulled into his drive way and he came and opened the door for me.

I sat on the couch and he sat next to me.
"21 questions?" I said taking off my shoes and putting my feet in the couch.
"Ight." D said looking at me.
"What was your worst break up?" I asked licking my lips.
"Damn straight to it, Um the worst break up I had was maybe in middle school with my first girlfriend... I was in love with that girl it was crazy. She had moved away to Florida and didn't tell nobody." D said looking at me and shaking his head.
"That's fucked up." I said looking at him.
"I moved on, that's all that matters... what was your worst break up?" He asked back looking at me.
"You already know this one." I said looking at him.
"All I remember is you coming over my house crying." He said looking at me.

I rolled my eyes.
"My worst break up so far was with Will, he was my first and I found out that on my birthday he cheated on me with a cheerleader, so when I confronted him about it he told me I wasn't good enough for him because of my weight." I said looking at him.
A tear had came out and he wiped it away.
"The couch let out if you wanna relax." D said while letting his seat out I did the same thing. "You good enough." D said while leaning back more and putting his hands behind his head.

I moved close to him and laid on his chest.
"Your ember we used to have sleep overs when we were younger not even thinking about how shit could've been." I said smiling and putting my other hand on his stomach.
"Yeah(He chuckled) I got hard the first time over you house." He said smiling.
"I already know what you talking about." I said making him shut up.
"We thought we was slick playing momma and daddy." He laughed while putting his arm around me.
"Omg, I said not to." I laughed while covering my face.

We ended up falling asleep in that exact position.