~7~

D
I looked over and Jasmin had on one of my shirts and her panties.

I stood up and went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and used the bathroom.
It's Sunday so me and jazz been up under each other all weekend, and no sex.

Of course there has been tension but like I said it wasn't like we needed to.
I laid infront her and rubbed her booty while kissing her.
"Wake up." I said looking at her sleep.

She looked at me and I smiled.
"Good morning sunshine." I said while hugging her.
She turned on her side and I wrapped my arms around her.
"Pic barbecue is today, his parents throwing it so it starts around 2." I said while resting in her neck.
"Ok." She said while grabbing my hand.

She stood up and looked down at me.
She started stretching then going to her lil drawer.

We done went to the mall and to torrid and shit she brought bras and panties just to stay with me... that makes me feel specia. she even brought her some clothes and shit.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"It's about 11." I said not even knowing where my phone is.

"My phone is on the night stand." She said looking at me.

I grabbed it.
"Yeah it's 11:30." I said looking at her.
"Well I'm finna get in the shower." She said looking at me.

"You want me to cook you something to eat?" I asked standing up.
"No, I want you to get in the shower with me D." She said rolling her eyes then taking off my shirt and throwing it at me.

I got out the bed and went in the bathroom and she was already in the shower.
I took my clothes off and got in the shower with her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.
"David, why are you so resistant to having sex with me?" She asked turning towards me. "Is it because of my weight?" She asked.

"I respect you that's it, I love every part of your body, even yo fupa... I'm not shallow Jazz... I respect you and I don't want you to think that's all I want from you ma." I said looking at her.

She hugged me.
"Aww sweetheart, that was so sweet." She said.
"But I mean if you wanna do it, I'm down." I said laughing.
"See all that sweet shit went out the window." She said letting me go.
"Come here, I was just playing." I said pulling her back into me.

"You gotta do something with that head of yours." She said turning to the water and washing up.

"What you don't like the wild look?" I asked looking at her.
"It's cute some times but some times you need to do something with it." She said rinsing off.

"I got a appointment at 12:30 to get it braided so you won't have to deal with this for too much longer... let me wash your back." I said.
She passed me the rag lathered in soap.
"I can braid, all you had to do was ask." She said looking over her shoulder.

"It's a burden, and I like going to the shop it's my me time." I said.
"Do you want me to go with you?" She asked looking at me.

"Don't stress it, I know how long it take for you to get ready it only take me ten minutes." I said starting to wash up.

She got out the shower.
"Alright just don't forget Pic party start at 2." She said turning on the sink water.

I got out the shower and she was sitting on the bed wrapped in her towel on her phone.

I lifted her head up and kissed her.
I pulled away and she licked her lips.
"Boy you better stop kissing me like that." She said looking up at me.
I smiled "girl you can't handle it."