x. CHAPTER EIGHT

~*~

     Billy shut the door to the closet, flicking the light switch as Mary caught herself on one of the shelves. She stood up straight, trying not to show that she was obviously a bit scared of the coming conversation. 

     "Tina?" Billy asked raising an eyebrow. "Really? You told Tina that I would-" 

     "I did," Mary interrupted. "How's that going, by the way?" 

     "She's a cow," Billy spat. 

     "Aw, don't be so harsh," Mary frowned. "She's not that bad." 

     "Yes, she is," Billy said, turning to face Mary now. "She's just like all the other girls. They're all so desperate for someone to just put their dick in them." 

     "You don't have to be so explicit, damn," Mary said in a disgusted tone. 

     "You did this. You sent her after me," Billy said, pointing at Mary. "If you had just told Tina that I wasn't interested, this wouldn't be happening." 

     "Yeah, but it's cute to see you get all mad and stuff. You know, like a teddy bear," Mary shrugged. "I really need to buy a teddy bear just to show you what I mean." 

     "Stop sending girls after me," Billy spoke, his body now closer to Mary's. 

     "Or what?" Mary scoffed. 

     "I'll show you what they want from me," Billy whispered, brushing Mary's hair back softly. It sent chills up her spine, but she had to compose herself. "I'll give you a show." He placed a hand at the small of her back, this time her breathe catching in her throat. "It'll be torture." His lips brushed against her neck, Mary clenching her fist to remain calm. "I'll go slow, and it'll all build up faster and faster, and then... it'll just stop. Nothing to finish." He pulled away from her, eyes now gazing into hers. 

      "You really are..." Mary trailed off, trying to find the right words, "a man whore." She chuckled a bit, Billy smirking at her in response this time. It stopped her in her laugh, Mary confused with his expression. 

     "Oh, Mary," he whispered, placing a hand against her neck now. "You don't even know." The bell rang for kids to be in their seventh period class, Billy taking a step back from the girl. He turned and walked out of the closet, Mary taking a small step away from the wall. She waited until she knew Billy would be far down the hallway before she walked out and to her class. 

~*~

     The rest of the day was kind of a blur. Mary couldn't stop thinking about Billy's lips so close to her skin, his hands holding her gently, but rough at the same time. She didn't know how to explain the emotions that filled her when they were in the closet earlier. She immediately went home to distract herself with homework, glad to see that her mom was still at work.

     Mary immediately went to the phone, calling the operator first. She finally got through to Steve's house, waiting as the phone was ringing. Eventually, it got picked up. 

     "Hello?" 

     "Mrs. Harrington, is Steve there? It's Mary," she said nervously. 

     "Yes, he's here. I'll get him on," Mrs. Harrington replied. "Steve! Mary's on the phone!" Mary chuckled a bit, but waited for Steve to answer.

     "Mary, what's up?" Steve suddenly asked. 

     "How fast can you get to my house?" she asked, crossing her arm over her stomach.