𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

Darkness is a strange substance, like ice it has three states solid, liquid, and gas, but with a twist. In solid form its almost completely black aside from a very tiny shade of red at its center, like a candle in the dark. As a liquid its thick; sticky, and has a pungent smell of ink, it can act like quicksand or just plain coat and suffocate people. As a gas its quite strange it is able to pass through solid material with ease, suffocate, and eat away like acid.

This familiar shade of darkness wraps itself around Jake like how a person would embrace their lover. As it pulled him away from the campfire in further into pitch black darkness, Jake knew that the Entity decided that it was his turn for another trial. When the darkness cleared away like morning dew, Jake moved his eyes back and forth to see what realm he was put in.

Widening his eyes, he realized that he was in Haddonfield the notorious home for a mask knife-wielding murderer. Despite being in the Entity's sick game for a long time, Jake has never been in this realm before or encountered Michael Myers. The only things that he knew about were the things that Laurie told him. She never really talked much about him only that he never spoke a word and was set on hunting down each survivor with a long kitchen knife. This piece of scarce information, that was enough to make a shiver crawl down Jake's back.

As quietly as he could, Jake crouched low to the ground as he moved in the grass in search of a generator. In the corner of his eye, he saw that there is a generator located on the second floor of a house. Quickly and quietly, he entered the house through a broken window and tiptoed up the stairs. Arriving on the second floor, he quietly rushed towards the generator began to work on it. Crouching down to the side of it, Jake reached his hands into the machine and began fiddling with the wires.

His heart rate Peaks up slightly as he heard the familiar scream of his teammates echoing through the foggy skies. Just by hearing the scream, he could obviously tell that it was Laurie. Quickly, Jake grabbed the small wires and finally put them together with the sound of a pop indicating that he finished one of the generators. Rushing down the stairs, he jumped out of the same window that he entered through and quietly ran to the location of the Scream. Hopefully, the generator that he just finished Would distract Myers for enough time for him to go save Laurie.

Peeking his head out, he looked around to see if anyone was there and when the coast was clear he sprinted towards the area where she was hooked. "Don't worry, I got you," Jake said in a quiet voice as he pulled Laurie from off of the hook as gentle as he possibly could. When she was off the hook, they both ran the safe amount of distance from the hook before Jake tended to her wounds.

Despite the effort that Jack put into his rescue mission, Myers caught wind of his obsession being snagged from his clasp. Slowly approaching the area where he left his obsession to hang, Myers searches the area Like a predator stalking his prey.

Jake knew that it would be a matter of time until the killer would discover them. After bandaging up one of Laurie major injuries, he looked in her eyes and muttered quietly, "Just run I'll distract him." As fast as the wind, Jake pushed her away so she could get a head start while blocking the path to Myers couldn't go after her. "HEY ASSHOLE HOW ABOUT YOU CHASE ME!?" Jake Yelled in the face of danger giving more time for Laurie to run away and regroup with the others.

Looking down, Myers Looked at the smaller boy with an emotionless expression. Adrenaline floods Jake's system, It pumps and beats like it's trying to escape. With his heart pounding in his chest, Jake ran as fast as he could while Myers was hot on his tail. Jake can feel the sweat-drenched his skin and the thumping of his heart against his chest. Quickly, he slammed a pallet down into the Killer's face before running into one of the worn-out houses.

Running up the stairs as fast as he can, Jake spotted a windowsill in the far corner of one of the rooms. Gaining momentum, Jake rushed towards the window and proceeded to try to jump out of it, but to his horror, he never managed to hit the ground below him.