MONDAY

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

3:30 pm
it's three thirty in the afternoon and the school bell just rang. students from all over the school are exiting and are eager to get to their homes. kakyoin, too, was eager to get home to play his new video game he bought from the store the other day. he had planned to play it for the whole week. suddenly, he received a phone call from his pocket making him jolt from surprise. he wasn't expecting a call just after school, so it made him question himself more. his head was already filled with only one question already: where was jotaro?

"hello?" kakyoin asked, as he pulled his phone out immediately answering it. without even looking to see who had called him. although, right from the first sound of their voice, he immediately knew who it was.

"ah! kakyoin! it's me holly, jotaro's mom," holly replied, relieved that kakyoin had answered so quickly. unfortunately, before he could ask how she was, she continue, "could you do me a favor? im in new york visiting my father, joseph. however, right after the day i left, jotaro called me and said that he wasn't feeling well. could you check on him for me?" without a second thought kakyoin agreed and hang up. as much as he wanted to play his new game, he was more worried about jotaro to begin with anyway.

kakyoin arrived to his car and began to drive to jotaro's huge household. admiring the view from the car, before getting out. as he did, he locked the car and walked to the house. a minute or two later, he arrived at jotaro's room and knocked twice. no answer. he knocked again. no answer. with worry, kakyoin slid the door slowly to the side calling out jotaro's name. only to see him sleeping on the floor in his futon.

he walked closer to him and sat down with his knees touching the ground, and his foot behind his butt. he hover his hand to try and shake jotaro to wake up. he received an annoyed groan in returned. "wake up jotato." kakyoin said softly, as jotaro slowly opened his eyes to see his red hair friend.

"k-kakyoin?" jotato questioned trying to sit up, scratching his eyes. "why are you here?" he queried now looking around his room with his tired eyes. as if he forgot where he was.

"your mother called me to check up on you. she told me that you weren't feeling well." kakyoin answered, he hover his hand again, but to touch jotaro's forehead. it was very hot and not just that, jotaro's face turned red and it seemed as if he was going to faint or pass out. "your forehead is hot, let me go get a thermometer. i'll be right back."

"w-wait-" jotaro whispered, trying to get kakyoin's attention. sadly, he didn't hear him and was already up and out of the room. jotaro signed. he indeed felt hot, so hot. it felt like his body was going to melt. he didn't even remember it being this bad when he called his mom earlier. wait. what time is it? as he asked himself that, kakyoin came back with a thermometer in his hand.

"alright jotaro, open your mouth and raise your tongue." jotaro obeyed and did what he was told. kakyoin slid the tip of the thermometer under his tongue, and automatically jotaro closes his mouth. a few seconds later there was a little ding sound from the thermometer, and he opened up his mouth again for kakyoin to take the thermometer out. kakyoin looked at the temperature, but his face carried out a confused expression. "it says your temperature is 88.6 F? i think this thermometer might be broken or something." he spoke as he began looking around at the thermometer to see anything broken. "i'll buy a new one tomorrow when i get out of school. i guess for now just rest or head back to sleep, and i'll make some chicken soup for you ok?"