TUESDAY

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

3:30 pm
it's three thirty in the afternoon again, and the school bell rang. kakyoin had just finished for the day and was headed to his car. "um e-e-excuse me! noriaki-kun!" a young female voice was heard from behind. kakyoin turned to see who it was, of course she was just another sophomore student. or junior was it? "c-c-could you deliver this to jotaro...?" she asked handing kakyoin an envelope letter. kakyoin signed, but nevertheless agreed to the girl's request. leaving her thanking him as she shyly ran off.

the whole day had been so tiring for him. ever since school started- no like hell before school started girls from all over went up to him. asking him about jotaro, asking favors, and so much more annoying requests. he was tired. though no matter what he just can't say no to a girl who seems to be in love. as much as it may seem a overwhelming overreacting, he admires they're bravely to ask. it always gets to him.

as kakyoin finally got inside his car, he headed straight to the store to buy a thermometer like he said he would yesterday. several minutes passed arriving to the store and several more to jotaro's house. it was almost four thirty already when he arrived. time sure does fly.

"jotaro! i'm back!" kakyoin called out as he took off his shoes, before heading his way to jotaro's room. along holding a small bag that carried the new bought thermometer, and a medication he thought might help. "jotaro?" he called again, knocking on jotaro's door twice, then entering. jotaro was laid on his futon like yesterday, but instead he was shifting right to left aggressively. "jotaro! jotaro wake up!" kakyoin yelled shaking jotaro's body to wake him up. it worked successfully. although, jotaro was covered in sweat, and seemed like his fever might have gotten worse. "are you alright?" kakyoin asked, with a worried expression on his face.

"ka...kakyoin..." jotaro managed to croak out, before trying to sit up, coughing slightly. he opened his eyes desperately to see his friend. "h-hey." he said with a calm tone in his voice, trying to hide his body shaking.

"jotaro what happened? are you alright? how's your head? your body?" he continually asking, cupping his hands on jotaro's face. which got red very quickly. "open your mouth. i bought a new thermometer." jotaro obeyed and kakyoin put in the thermometer. after a small ding sound was made, he checked the temperature desperately. this time the temperature was 101.5 F. "thank goodness this one works... but it's pretty high." kakyoin show the temperature to jotaro for him to see, but his eyes were fuzzy so he saw 707.8 instead, which only made him confused if he knew how temperature worked. "i bought some medicine that might help you. i'll go get you some water."

"ok..." jotaro replied, scratching his tired eyes. what the hell happened? he had such a weird dream. although, he felt like he missed it and wanted to return to the dream. he felt his face heat up from the thought, and felt something weird under his pants. was he getting hard out of nowhere? or was it because of the dream he had? he could only remember tiny fragments, which let him stumped on actually remembering it. confusion at this point had just consumed him.

moments later, kakyoin arrived with a cold glass of water, and gently hand it over to jotaro. "here, have this medication i bought. it's supposed to get rid the fever you have" he said as he handed jotaro a small pill into his hand. jotaro chug the glass, along swallowing the pill he had been given.

"are you feeling better now?" kakyoin asked, with a concerned tone in his voice as he stared at jotaro with a worrying expression. he had no idea how much he truly cared about jotaro until now, after what he just witnessed. he felt scared that his fever might be getting worse... with negative thoughts slowly overwhelming him, he could feel tears about to pour. however, he did his best to hold then back. he even looked away a bit so jotaro wouldn't noticed.