SUNDAY

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

11:52 am
it was finally sunday and jotaro waited patiently— or so he liked to think so. on saturday, after kakyoin had left, jotaro did his best to fix himself up and try to look somewhat welcoming and approaching than a wrecked waste. washed his face and putting on some decent clothing for the day. it was boring by himself without anyone around like his mother always around cleaning the house, or cooking food for him.

that's when he realized that his mother should be arriving soon from her trip in new york this afternoon. good grief, i hope she's not too worried... he thought while trying to enjoy a burnt toast of bread he had attempted to make a few minutes ago. she should have been here yesterday though. as much as he tried to enjoy eating a burnt toast he attempted making, the burnt taste was just awfully bitter enough to quickly loose his appetite. i'll just wait till my mom or kakyoin to cook me something better i guess...

several of hours have passed by and it was halfway almost four o'clock in the afternoon. where the hell are they? they should've been here by now... jotaro quietly grunted impatient. had kakyoin forgotten about me? or is he just simply avoiding me for what had happened yesterday? jotaro continued to think of the possibilities that could occur of their late absence, and think of what kakyoin could possibly be feeling. he only hoped it wasn't too bad... suddenly, while lost in thoughts, there was a turning on the front door knob, and before he knew it-

"JOTARO!~" his mother have arrived. she took of her shoes by the front door, and walked inside while dragging her suitcase she had taken. "jotaro!" she called again, before stepping into the kitchen to see jotaro's head on the table. "oh my? are you feeling alright, jotaro honey?"

jotaro replying in a grunting noise, he slowly lifted his head of the table, and saw his mom. "mom?" he queried, puzzled and as stressfulness began overwhelming him. he felt like he was about to gain a migraine.

"oh my, what's wrong? are you hungry? don't worry! i'll will cook you something wonderful!" holly said, as she began wearing an apron over her, tying it behind, and began preparing herself to cook. along with gathering some ingredients from the fridge and cabinets. after several minutes passed, the room was swiftly surrounded of smells with delicious odors. the more time passed, the more jotaro got hungrier. he didn't have an exact 'favorite' when it came to food, but whatever his mom makes is the best in the world to him.

as an hour had passed by by devouring almost every plate he was handed to. he was finally stuffed. he was not expecting to eat a lot that's for sure. did i really miss my mom's cooking that much? he queried himself as he stared at the dishes he had eaten with, as his mother began washing them. "i'm surprised you've eaten a lot, jotaro! did you miss your dear mother's cooking that much?" she smiled at jotaro, while washing the dishes. jotaro didn't dare reply, and turned his head to the other side with his cheeks slightly growing red. holly giggled at the sight, and queried, "did kakyoin treat you well?" he nodded.

"that's good! did he cook you anything or bought you some food, or some medicine?" holly queried, as she began finishing cleaning the dishes to focus more on talking to jotaro.

he nodded again, "he made me chicken soup and bought me medicine to remove the fever." he answered, as jotaro closed his eyes trying to re-live the memory of kakyoin. where is he? is he avoiding to come visit me today? i'm going to see him tomorrow anyways... i-

"that's wonderful! i'll make sure to thank him for having to take care of you while in my absence. i hope it wasn't too much for him to handle." she interrupted his thoughts. as holly finished cleaning, she walked over to her suitcase she had placed when interrupted to eagerly cook something for jotaro. as she began exiting out, "i'll be in my room putting away my clothes and things. if you need anything let me know!~" jotaro stayed sat there by the table. his thoughts began wandering about where kakyoin could be at. did what he had thought had happened on friday night actually occurred? or did he just dreamed that kakyoin had come over and did 'that' with him that night.

jotaro began becoming puzzled, unsure what really had truly occurred. i should just be getting my things ready for school tomorrow... he thought, beginning to quit on trying to remember. maybe i'll ask him tomorrow when i see him at school. jotaro sat up and made his way over to his room to prepare his studies and school bag. i'm going to get a shit ton of homework... good grief.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

as night came around, jotaro was staring up at his room's ceiling. he was rested in his bed with his hands behind his head, elbows bended out. unfortunately his thoughts had ran back to kakyoin and he couldn't sleep. jotaro began feeling anxious and afraid of what had happened scared him off... or had he just never came over at all?

more upsetting and depressing thoughts began overwhelming jotaro's simple headed mind. at this point he doesn't know what to expect for tomorrow. should he not go? no- he will. it'll be okay. things will be back the way they used to be. with him being surrounded if overly annoying girls, shit talking at his teachers, misbehaving, hanging out with kakyoin... it'll be okay. things will be okay.

kakyoin will be there.

. . .

right?

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

wasn't expecting this were you?
neither was i.