Arrested

Dick was filing some paperwork when suddenly there was a commotion down the hall. Curious, he stood up from his desk and walked over, only to be pushed aside as a couple of officers all but dragged three all too familiar looking people towards a holding cell. Dick's eyes widened when he realised who they were. Sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose, he walked up to one of the officers.

"What did they do?" he asked, annoyance lacing his voice clear as day. The officer gave him a questioning glance before answering.

"Breaking and entering, car theft and that one," he pointed to the smallest of the three, "assaulted an officer. They actually asked for you. You know 'em?"

Dick groaned softly, unable to contain his irritation. "I'll handle them." He sighed, walking off before the officer could ask any more questions. He walked up to the three and grabbed them by their collars, dragging them off to an interrogation room.

---

"What the hell were you thinking?" Dick asked through clenched teeth. His voice sounded calm, but you would be a fool not to hear the anger laced within.

They were now inside an interrogation room. Jason, Tim and Damian were cuffed to a table in the middle of the room. Dick was pacing in front them, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Relax, Goldie. We were just bored." Jason said.

"Relax? Relax? Jason you stole a car! Damian assaulted an officer! And come on, breaking and entering?" Dick ranted, throwing his hands in the air in exasperation.

"I barely touched that idiot." Damian said under his breath with a scowl. Apparently though, that comment wasn't meant for Dick's ears. When Damian realised the eldest had heard, he seemed to want to sink into the ground, his ears turning bright red.

"You broke his arm Damian!"
"Dick, I swear, we-" Tim started, but he was cut off almost immediately.

"No! I don't want to hear it! You better pray that I'm able to convince those officers out there not to press charges!"

"Yes sir..." the three of them said in unison, suddenly finding their hands the most captivating thing they'd ever seen.

Dick proceeded to scold them for a while, before huffing and walking out of the room, slamming the door behind him.
He came back about half an hour later. Without saying a word, he grabbed a set of keys from his belt and unlocked the cuffs. After that he gave the three a pointed look, turned around and started walking back towards the door. They were quick to follow. Dick led them outside, were a black car was waiting for them. Alfred was standing next to it, waiting for them.

"Good afternoon, master Dick." he greeted. "Hey Alfie." Dick greeted back, giving the elder a quick hug. They talked for a bit, before saying goodbye to each other. Alfred gave the other three a glare that could easily rival Batman's, which they understood as 'get in the car. Now.'

They scrambled in as fast as they could.

'May god have mercy on them.' Dick thought with a small smirk as he turned around and headed back inside. Once you piss Alfred off, there's no telling what will happen.