Brooooose!

Bruce was typing up a mission report when suddenly he heard shuffling from behind him. Raising an eyebrow, he stood up from his chair.

He looked around the cave for a while, but upon finding nothing, decided to get back to work. Just as he turned around, he felt a weight crashing into him from behind, along with a gleeful shout.

"Brooooose!" Dick all but yelled into his ear, having latched onto Bruce's back like a koala. Realizing what happened, Bruce fought off the reflex to throw the younger off, a small smile finding it's way onto his face. After longer missions, Dick tended to get very clingy, and Bruce loved every part of it. Even getting choked in a hug.

"Can't... Breathe..."

Quickly letting go, an embarrassed smile made its way onto the seventeen year old's face as he walked around to stand in front of Bruce, this time giving him a hug without strangling him.

"Hi Dickie," Bruce sighed as he happily returned the hug. "How was the mission?"

"Actually a lot of fun. Not nearly as dull as I thought it would be." Dick answered once he let go. Bruce took note of a small laceration on his cheekbone with a growing bruise around it, but decided to ask questions later.

"I think there's still some of Alfred's lasagna in the fridge. Go get something to eat while I finish this, then you can tell me all about it."

An even bigger smile formed on Dick's face at the mention of Alfred's cooking. He gave Bruce another tight hug before letting go of the embrace and heading up to the manor.

Shaking his head lightly at his son's antics, Bruce turned back to finish his work, the smile never leaving his face.

Hey peeps!
First of all, sorry for taking so long to upload. For some reason I really freaked myself out for a while and then I just completely forgot. If it makes it any better, I've written a couple of chapters that are almost finished, so they should be coming soon. Also, I'm thinking about editing the previous chapters. There are just some things that I'm not quite happy with.

Small question, who do you guys like better as the antagonist(s); Slade or the Court of Owls?

One more thing. Do you ever just see a post and literally squeal because it's so cute? Cus I found a load of those, so expect there to be a load of short, cute little stories. (I'm very sad though cus I found the cutest version of the picture above but I lost it.)

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed!