two

______________________________

Ellis woke up to the scent of freshly baked bread and cooked bacon.

He stretched his long limbs and stood up, kicking his feet into a pair of bunny flippers before making his way down the hall towards the kitchen.

Alan was just placing the two plates of food onto the dining table when a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

He spun around and kissed his love's nose lovingly. "Morning Elli!", He chirped with a grin on his face.

"Morning Alli," Ellis said as he attempted to lean in to kiss Alan.

He was stopped by a hand pushing his face away.

"Babe, when are you gonna learn that I don't like your morning breath? Keep those lips way from me until you've brushed your teeth!"

Ellis laughed and sat down at the table.

As the two men ate, Ellis couldn't help but wonder what was going on in his love's mind.

One thing Ellis knew about Alan was that when something was really bothering him, he would bake something before telling Ellis.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked Alan who tensed when he heard the question.

"Nothing, love," the pale man replied, "Oh look! It's almost time to go to work! I'll see you tonight, honey."

Soft lips pressed against Ellis' cheek. He smiled at Alan as the man shrugged on his coat and hurried out.

It wasn't anywhere near the time for Alan to go to work.

Heck, Alan didn't even have work that day.

What was he hiding?

Ellis figured he'd have to wait until that evening to find out.

---

*Deep breath*