**intermission**

Hello, my dear readers! (。・∀・)ノ゙

The reason for this note is because this story is ending soon. Just one more chapter and this story will come to a close!

Well, not just one chapter.

When I started this book, I didn't really expect anyone to take time and read this fanfiction. I just thought it would stay floating endlessly on the internet.

Anyway, I've been having this idea since two chapters in. It was to have multiple endings. Except I don't want you all to know what end you are going to get!

So I am going to make routes. I will publish all the routes at once, and they will all be named Route 1, Route 2, Route 3, etc.

I have about NINE routes to write, so this will take a VERY long time.

I was originally going to make it one ending, but more the merrier, right? Since all these endings vary quite a bit, it's kinda why the last chapter was short. It's so that I have a lot of room to pick back up will all these endings (・ε・)

I would like you all(when the endings are published) to pick a random ending! Actually, it doesn't really matter what end you go to first since their all randomized anyway. But just do whatever you want!

Since the end is coming in a really long time, I guess I just have to keep you guys around.

Anyway, since I thought it would be cool to share, I'll give you guys some cut versions of chapters 6 and 10, which would be Metallic and Goner. I'll also want to answer some of your questions in the comments below! And whatever you want to comment or ask. I'd also like to hear about what you would've done lol. I love reading your comments and interacting with you all, sorry if I seem clingy.

Anyway, I have two short versions of Metallic and one version of Goner. Both are short, but here they are!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 6 #1
I placed up at the clock while fidgeting my pencil. Ever since I woke up this morning, I haven't even needed to go to the bathroom. No, not to relieve myself of nature's call, but to cough my lungs out like I do every day. This strange occurrence has never happened before, and it's deeply concerning me. Every time it took a long time for the next cough to happen, it was explosive, painful, and traumatizing. The way it burns my chest and makes it difficult to breathe afterward is pain that I'll never forget.

I shook my head, not wanting to remember the last time I had to wait so long. Hopefully, it'll happen soon.

It was about an hour before the lunch bell will ring, but everyone already started to zone out what Mr. Aizawa was saying, as well as me. But then, Mr. Aizawa caught all our attention, surprisingly, with one announcement.

"For this group project, you will get to choose your partner." Just then, amidst all the silence, most of the students shot out of their seats and cheered. But to me, it was the death sentence.

I quickly looked down at my desk and pretended not the hear when I felt four gazes burning holes into my head. I couldn't help but feel the pressure they were putting on me, and just by their stares alone. Who knows what would happen if I looked at them...

Mr. Aizawa continued to explain the project, so I decided it would be best to listen, especially after I've willingly been absent for a week and a half straight. "Since you all are teenagers now, you all must go through your fair share of hardships in life. Following that theme, this project will be about a hardship you and your partner have faced. It may be the same or a similar one, so pick your partner carefully. It can be any sort of presentation, may it be a speech or some acting skit. As long as you just showcase a hardship the two of you go through. And please, two people per group only. No singles and no triples. Questions?" Mr. Aizawa scanned the room for raised hands and Mina's hand popped up. "Yes, Mina?"