Her Sweet Smile

{Jirou's Point of View}

Jirou:"Hey Denki", Denki:"Yeah What"
Jirou:"Don't you think Momo's Smile is beautiful"??? Denki:"WTF What are you even thinking about Jirou" Jirou:"Well who cares what I am thinking and I am asking you a question Denki!!!" Denki: "Uhm..... Maybe or maybe not well who cares" Jirou: "Well I care and what kind of answer is that" *I kick him in the leg* Denki: "Hey that hurts you little bitch" Jirou: "Hey who are you calling bitch you little asshole" Denki: "Well duh you who else is in here" Jirou: "Oh yeah true well whatever back to the question I asked you which you didn't even give me a good answer" Denki: "Well okay here is your answer, and yeah true her smile is beautiful and even when she smiles too but you do remember that she is dating someone else and we'll I don't think you have a chance against Todoroki you know that right" Jirou: "True I might not have a chance against Todoroki but still I think he is cheating on her with you know who right and plus I might have a chance cause we share dorm's right" Denki: "Yeah true but I don't think Todoroki is cheating on her with Deku right" Jirou: "Well who knows and I am going back to the dorm okay see you later Denki" Denki: "Okay bye see you later at school"

{Denki's Point of View}

Denki: "This girl will get in trouble but still what can I do" Sero: "Who will get in trouble Denki"??? Denki: "Well you know who" Sero: "ohhhh..... Yeah I know who you are talking about you are talking about Jirou right" Denki: "Yeah I can't understand what Jirou see in Momo's smile be beautiful I don't understand it I kind feel jealous about Jirou how she can see or feel that Momo is the right person for her"??? Sero: "Hey don't take things seriously okayyyyyyyyy and than well you will found out who you will love in the future okay and that's an advice from me okay" Denki: "True and okay"

{Momo's Point of View}

Uhm.... When is Jirou going to come back I am kind of worried- wait why do I feel worried for Jirou we are only best's friends but still why am I worried Uhm....... Maybe because I feel worried for my best friend maybe or maybe not and than all of the sudden I hear the door open and then I see her in front of the door Jirou: "Hey Momo What are you doing I thought by now you would be asleep" Momo: "Well I was waiting for you to come back since it's late" Jirou: "uhm....pftt..... Hahahahaha what are you talking about it's not late is just 7:00 o'clock" Momo: "Really * than my face suddenly goes red* well than sorry if I got the time wrong and are you going to sleep now or later" Jirou: "uhm..... Later cause I still have my homework to do and I didn't finish it so yeah I might be going to bed a bit late and than go buy something to eat cause I am hungry as hell *than Jirou belly growl's for food* see I told you I was right" Momo: "True well than good luck on your homework and don't sleep late okay" *than I go to my bed and go to sleep* Jirou: "Okay and goodnight Momo"

{Times Skip's to Class and Jirou's Point of View}

Ahhh..... Shit I didn't even get to finish my homework cause of someone you dumb stomach I freaking hate you but still I love you whatever I have a few minutes until Aizawa checks on homework righ- aww dang I only have 3 fucking minutes until I finish or I will get dention damn I hate this day oh god please just help me on this time please even though I know he won't hear my prayers I still have the next page to finish and than this whole page okay Jirou constraint on the homework you have to finish

{Two Whole Minutes Pass and still Jirou's Point of View}

Ah shit almost finsh okay just two more questions and I am almost done okay here goes nothing ohhhh I am almost finsh come one just a few seconds okay and "I am done with this stupid homework" *I yelled out loud* Jirou: "ahhh shit did all of you hear that" One-class: " yeah we did *in unsion they said* Jirou: "Ahh Shit I am sorry if I disturb anyone sorry I am so sorry again" Bakugou: " Na shit you dumbass and be quite or next time I will explode your head with my bare hands" *than you could hear the little fire thing coming out of his hands or something like that* Aizawa: "Now everyone be quite that you are all disturbing my sleep" One-class: "Yes Sir"

{Than Time Skip To Lunch and Momo's Point of View}

Momo: "Man I am hungry and Hey Jirou why didn't you finished your homework" Jirou: "Uhm..... because of my stupid stomach and this little bitch wanted food when you went to sleep and than it started growling for food and I couldn't focus on my homework so than I got out of the dorm and than I went to eat something and then I went to go drink some beer cause I felt like to drink than when I came from the please I went straight to bed I didn't even take a shower and I still smell like beer can't you smell it"??? Momo: "Okay and I can smell some beer on you but still you should have at least not drink or at least get drunk you know what I mean right and now let's get our food okay

Hey It's your Author and that was the first chapter and it was okay I think but still tell me what I should fix or what I should do to make the story interesting okay see you later guys And I update on Every Thursday and Every Tuesday okay 👌