I LOVE YOU

[Jirou Point of View]

I want to know what Momo is thinking about and if what she said is true that she likes me and if she does than I can later tell her that I like her right it won't be that difficult right yeah maybe it will be difficult but whatever maybe I can tell her I love her when I ask her if she wants to go to Mina party with me so yeah that might be a good plan now let me find her so I can ask her out Jirou: "Hey Asui have you seen Momo" Asui: "uhm.... No why" Jirou: "Well I need to talk to her but I can't find her" Asui: "Kero...... Maybe she is outside or in the bathrooms" Jirou: "oh okay thanks and see you later Asui" Asui: "Sure No Problem" *I went to the bathrooms but I couldn't find her in their so than I went to outside and she was their sitting on a bench* Jirou: "Hey Momo I have been trying to find you everywhere" Momo: "oh....... Yeah well why do you need me for" Jirou: "uh......... *Than sits next to her* well I want to tell you that if you wanted to go to the party of Mina with me" Momo: "I do want to go the party with you cause you know why " Jirou: "Why" Momo: "Well during the past few weeks I discovered that I LOVE YOU Jirou" Jirou: "You what" Momo: "Well I said that I Love you Jirou and I want to date you and grow old with you" Jirou: "Ohohoh........ Yeah okay you can date me and I can grow old with you but on 1 condition" Momo: "Okay that's a relief and what is that 1 condition" Jirou: "Well you won't break up with me okay and I don't want you to never ever leave my side okay" Momo: "Yes I accept your condition Jirou and it's actually 2 condition's but still I won't never ever leave your side and I won't never ever break up with you Jirou" Jirou: "okay and Momo I Love You too" *suddenly Momo blushes and than she kiss me and it felt really good and than she tickled me and than my mouth open and than she got a chance to slide her tongue in my mouth and than she made me moan a little and than she pulled away* Momo: "oh Jirou you are so adorable and cute" Jirou: "You too Momo"

[Time Skip To The Party Of Mina and Uraraka Point of View]

Uraraka: "Hey Asui isn't there something strange" Asui: "Kero..... Oh are you talking about Todoroki and Momo yeah I do think their is something strange in between them I mean their relationship" Uraraka: "True they don't hang out like they used to do" Momo: "Who are you talking about" Asui: "oh we're are talk about Momo and Todoroki" Momo: "Why would you care about them" Asui: "Well is that they don't hang out like they used to do what I mean is that I think they are in a fight and are about to break u-" Momo: "Now you are realizeing who you are talking to" Asui: "oh shit I am sorry I didn't mean to say anything about you and Todoroki relationship sorry please don't be mad at me for what I just said earlier" Momo: "No you are right we and Todoroki are in a fight of our relationship but just three weeks ago we broke up and now I am dating Jirou" *she said holding hands with Jirou and Jirou suddenly blushes* Jirou: "Hey I thought we would keep our relationship a secret" Uraraka: "Ohohoh.... so you broke up with Todoroki and now you are dating Jirou and you Jirou you didn't even plan to tell us why would you like to keep your relationship a secret I actually shiped you two" *says squealing* Asui: "Hey don't squeal in front of them you can only do that for me okay" *I feel like my face is red like kirishima hair color* Uraraka: "Hey Asui don't say things like that in front of them you are only making me blush" Asui: "oh why I can't do that you look so beautiful when you blush you that right" Momo: "Hey Stop flirting in front of us" Jirou: "Yeah Momo is right now stop" Asui: "Aww look at you two are so innocent and cute together but still I wish you a happy life"

Hey it's not the end but just the beginning of the first few chapters and than I will make it more good for you guys okay see you next time my friends