You Cheated on Me

[Jirou's Point of View

*When we finish grabbing our lunch we than find a place to sit down*
Jirou: "Hey Momo can I ask you two questions" Momo: "Yeah Sure" Jirou: "Okay this is the first question and the question is that what do you like about Todoroki and the second question is why do you like him" Momo: "uhm....... What I like about Todoroki is that he is beautiful and he is smart and the second question is that he is loyal to me and to our relationship" Jirou: "So that's what you like about him and why you like him right" *Jirou looks at Momo with a questionnaire look* Momo: "Yeah true that's why I like him and what I like about him" Jirou: "Oh okay and her is another question" Momo: "uhm..... Okay but this is the last question okay" Jirou: " yeah sure and this is the last question what would you do if he would cheated on you" Momo: "uhm........ I would break up with him and than I wouldn't talk to him for a year or two years I think so but that will never happen trust me okay" Jirou: "Oh okay"

[Time pass to last period of school and Momo Point of View]

Momo: "Hey Jirou I think I heard Todoroki's Voice around here" Jirou: "Yeah I think so too let's go check it out" Momo: "Yeah sure" *we walked to where we heard Todoroki's Voice and what I saw was no what I felt was like a million glasses falling on me because what I saw was that Todoroki was kissing Deku on the lips and Deku didn't do anything to stop him but instead he kissed him back and I felt a lot of emotion's at first I felt like crying but then I remembered that Jirou was with me and she is seeing what I am see and she than tries to hug me and tries to confromt me but than I dodged her and go straight in the room where their was Todoroki and Deku kissing* Momo: "TODOROKI SERIOUSLY WE HAVE BEEN DATING FOR 5 YEARS AND THAN YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH DEKU YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST TOLD ME THAT YOU WOULD BREAK UP WITH ME AND THAN DATE DEKU BUT N-" Todoroki: "MOMO Claim down why are you screaming" Momo: "Seriously *tears running down my face* you are CHEATING ON ME WITH DEKU HOW CAN I CLAIM DOWN YOU MORON" Todoroki: "Oh...... Look Momo I was going to tell you today that I and Deku like each other and we want to date each other but I couldn't tell you that I didn't like you anymore so I kept my relationship with Deku a secret but than people started to find out about our relationship so than I was going to tell you that I wanted to break up with you and look I am sorry Momo but I don't like you anymore and I want to break up with you" Momo: "how many days or years or weeks have you been dating him and liking him" Todoroki: "For 2 years I have been dating him and liking him" Momo: "Seriously well let me tell you something too me and Jirou have been dating for 3 years and I have been likeing her for 5 years so we are even right I agree with you let's break up and never see each other again okay" Todoroki: "Is that true cause I just think you two are friends and that's all I don't think you can like her for that much time and even less date her for 3 years I don't think it's true" Momo: "Are you stupid or what do you want proof that I like her and that I am dating her well here is your proof" *than suddenly I kiss her and than she kiss's me back and I actually felt good with the kiss*

[Jirou's Point of View]

*My mind was in blank I didn't now what the girl I have been liking for 5 years was talking about but than I got back to reality when she said she wanted to break up with Todoroki and than out of nowhere she kissed me in the lips I was surprised about the kiss and than I kissed her back* Jirou: "Momo let's get out of here" Momo: "Okay and Todoroki me and you are not a couple anymore okay and be happy with Deku and I will be happy with Jirou" *suddenly she grabbed my hand and takes me back to classroom 1-A* Jirou: "Momo what you said back their was it true" Momo: "I don't know some parts may be true where I said I like you was part true and part not I am confused so can you give me time to think about all this and I can give you answer's okay" Jirou: "Momo I can give you all the time in the world and yes I can wait for your response and we'll see you later okay" Momo: "Thanks Jirou for understanding me and I will give you a response okay and see you later too"