𝑩𝑶𝑺𝑺𝑴𝑨𝑵 ☆ 𝑲𝑬𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑷𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑺

𝑰 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝑮𝑶𝑻 𝑵𝑶 𝑳𝒀𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑺 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑶𝑵𝑬, 𝑺𝑶 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑬𝑵𝑱𝑶𝒀

𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑶𝑵𝑬,
𝑺𝑶 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑬𝑵𝑱𝑶𝒀

BROOKLYN checked the time on her Michael Kors watch as she speed walked down the bright hall. She had a meeting with her soon to be boss, Mr. Powers, in only 3 minutes. She made it to the elevator and repeatedly pressed the button.

The elevator finally made it to her floor. She walk in and pressed the button '17'. She fixed her tight, white dress.

When the elevator reached the right floor, she walked out. She approached Mr. Powers's door and gave it three knocks.

"Come in!" He exclaimed. She twisted the knob and slowly pushed open the big glass door. She walked into the large office, as he notions her to take a seat.

"Good morning, Ms...." Mr. Powers said looking up from his laptop.

"Shayne." She told him. He raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"I believe I requested Emily." He said folding his arms over his desk.

"She couldn't make it today. Matter of fact, she requested me to fill in for her for the next week." She explained, crossing her left leg over her right.

"Okay Well, first things first, approve all of these invoices. Come back to me when your done." He demanded, handing her a stack of papers and a stamp.

"Is that it?" She asked, sort of disappointed. He nodded. She rose from her seat and made her way towards the door.

"Oh and could you wear something looser on our dinner tonight? That dress is too tempting." He spoke, making her spin around.

"Dinner?" She exclaimed completely ignoring the second part of his statement.

"Yes. I need help counting inventory. I'll pick you up at 8. Email me your address." Brooklyn nodded and left his office. As soon as she made it out of his sight, she started cheesing.

She sat down at her desk and dropped the large stack of papers on it.

★☆★☆

Brooklyn struggled to unlock the door to her home. Once she finally made it in, she took off her heels and set them next to the door. She took her purse off of her shoulder and put it on the side table.

"I'm home!" She yelled before making her way up the stair. She walked into her bedroom to find her boyfriend on the bed, using his laptop.

"What it do baby!" He shouted, getting off of the bed and going to hug his girlfriend.

"How was it?" He asked.

"How was what?"

"Your first day." He responded in a 'duh' tone.

"Very uneventful. But Mr. Powers is picking me up at 8. We're going to dinner to discuss business stuff I guess." She told him.

★☆★☆

Brooklyn got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. She was about to open her cabinet when she heard a knock at her door.

"I got it!" She shouted, jogging out of her room and down the stairs.

"Good evening, Mr. Powers." He simply stared at her in confusion, wondering why she was still in a towel.

"I'll be ready eventually, until then, come in. Make yourself at home." She said, stepping out of his way to let him in. He walked into her large living room to be greeted by her boyfriend.

"Hi, I'm Keith, Brooklyn's boss." Keith spoke, holding his hand out. Andrew simply looked at his hand then back up at his face.

"I'm Andrew, Brooklyn's boyfriend." He said, putting emphasis on boyfriend, then putting his attention back on his phone.

"Okay then." Keith sat down on one of the love seats.

Meanwhile, Brooklyn was battling on which outfit she would wear. She had to choose between a black off the shoulder bodycon dress, or a red sundress that was so short, any wrong movement would end with her having a public exposure charge. Each dress hugged her curves well.

She picked up the red sundress and slipped it on before examining herself in the mirror. She quickly slicked her hair back into a ponytail Before applying lipgloss and mascara.

After checking herself one more time, she made her way downstairs.

"I'm ready." She announced, doing a quick 360. Keith stood up and walked towards where Andrew was sitting. He bent down and got close to his ear.

"Don't wait up. She probably ain't coming home tonight, nigga." Keith nonchalantly brushed himself off and walked over to Brooklyn.

"Come on, lets go." He said in her ear, taking her hand into his.

TBC

I'm fr this time