T W E N T Y T H R E E

"Fuck off!" Ava screamed slamming her bedroom door shut in Liams face.

"Ava I don't understand why you're so angry!" Liam said staring at the door "it was just some meaningless flirting!"

Georgie who was downstairs with Guigsy and Bonehead couldn't help but laugh as he heard his sister scream and open her door again.

"Meaningless flirting!" She screamed at him stepping out of her room "are you fucking serious?!"

"You're the one who said you wanted to keep our relationship secret A!" Liam shouted back at her "and you're the one going round flirting with fucking McCarroll all the time, how do you think I feel!"

Guigsy looked at bonehead who then looked at Georgie who rolled his eyes drinking his water.

"Every week this happens, I'm used to it!" Georgie told them "they'll kiss and makeup soon.

"Really?" Guigsy questioned just as he heard Liam storm down the stairs grabbing his jacket with Ava following after him.

"Maybe not this time." Bonehead said quietly.

"That's it Liam fucking storm off like you always do!" Ava spat watching him walk to the front door .

Liam stopped and looked at her sighing, he knew she was just going to continue shouting at him if he argued back and he couldn't deal with it.

"Ava I fucking like you so much." He said calmly "just one minute your my girl and we're out together in town the next your just my mates sister who I hang with at school, I can't keep up."

"Liam I-" Ava began but was cut off by Liam who shrugged.

"I gotta go mums wants me home for dinner." He told her before walking out and shutting the door behind him.

Georgie watched as Ava stared at the door before running up the stairs and into her room.

"I think Liam just broke up with Ava." Bonehead whispered.

"Not I think." Guigsy corrected "Liam just broke up with Ava."