T W E N T Y S E V E N

"Merry Christmas." Liam whispered as Ava sat up in bed stretching.

She looked at him with a smile before she leaned down kissing him causing the boy to pull her onto his lap sitting up.

"Hi." Ava whispered as he gripped her thighs "my grandmas going to be here soon."

"Ooooo the grandma." Liam chuckled leaning closer to Ava grazing his lips against her "do I get to meet her?"

"If you're lucky." Ava answered.

Liam kissed her smiling pulling her closer but stopped when he heard the front door open.

"I guess you are meeting her then." Ava whispered getting off him.

Within ten minutes they walked downstairs Liam sort of trailing behind Ava as she entered the main room.

"Ava look at you!" An old lady said before looking to Liam "and who is this handsome boy?"

"That's my best friend nan." Georgie spoke from next to her.

"Hi I'm Liam, it's lovely to meet you." Liam said holding out his hand for her to shake only to have her pull him in for a hug.

"Nan likes a good hug." Ava told him and he nodded.

They pulled away and Georgie laughed at how red Liams face had gone causing Ava to brush his hair out of his face smiling.

"Liam also happens to be Avas boyfriend mum." The twins dad said walking in from the kitchen as Ava looked at her nan with a smile.

"He was really excited to meet you nan." Ava told her "he could barely sleep."

"Oh hush Ava." Her nan told her with a smile "now is this boy staying here for the day?"

"Nah he's going home nan." Ava answered "just gotta have breakfast first then we're doing the rounds."

Ava sat on the arm of the arm chair while Liam sat next to her in the chair causing Ava to look at him with a smile.