T W E N T Y F I V E

Ava stood leaning against a wall watching the party around her go on, she took a sip of the drink Tony had given to her.

"Why are you so sad?" Tony asked her and she look at him shaking her head.

"I'm happy see." She replied flashing a tipsy smile.

Tony laughed causing Ava to roll her eyes downing the rest of her drink before taking his drink and drinking the rest of it.

"Ava!" Tony said loudly.

"What?" She questioned.

Tony shook his head before walking away from her as Maya and Paige came up to Ava smiling.

"Come dance with us." They both said and Ava just nodded.

Within twenty minutes they were drunkly dancing with a group of people to Saturday by Whigfield.

For the first time in what felt like forever Ava was having fun and laughing until she saw him leaving the house.

"I'll be right back." Ava whispered into Paiges ear.

She ran out the front door and soon found him smoking while looking up at the moon.

"Li?" She asked walking closer to him.

"Hey." Liam said looking at her.

"I'm sorry." Ava told him and Liam went to talk but she stopped him "I miss you coming round to sleep next to me, I miss going round town with you on the weekends, I miss you Liam."

Liam threw his cigarette away stepping closer to Ava who looked up at him.

"You drive me fucking mad." Liam told her with a smile "always shouting at me, slamming doors in my face, hanging around McCarroll."

"I like driving you crazy." Ava told him.

Liam rolled his eyes before pulling Ava close to him and kissing her causing Ava smiled kissing him back wrapping her arms around his neck.