Finally little

Adeline

I was upstairs brushing my hair as I got to thinking. I haven't had a chance to be in little space for a while. Maybe he wouldn't mind if we took a break from everything today and got everything over the weekend or something. All I know is it's getting hard to not slip. I've been entering and exiting for a while and it's starting to hurt. I sighed and brushed out my hair before fishtailing it. I went to my room and went to the closet singing to myself. "You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy when sky's are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away" my voice was soft and very low but I like that song. It makes me happy. I got dressed before skipping downstairs. I saw Nik and he smiled at me before picking me up spinning me around. I giggled and slipped without thinking of it. "Well well well someone's a little ball of sunshine today" he said sitting me on his hip. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Dadddyyyyy" I said giggling. He smiled at me.

Niklaus

I had a feeling this would happen. She hasn't been little for a while and it's finally kicked in. I'm so happy I was worrying that she didn't like it anymore. I kissed her cheek before sitting on the couch with her on my lap. She had one leg on either side of me facing me and playing with my hair. I smiled. "You look beautiful today Angel" I said. She blushed. "Thank chu dada" she said. I smiled and pecked her lips. She hugged me and I smiled rocking her back and forth. "Uncle Kol!!" She said sitting up. "What about him baby?" I asked. She made grabby hands behind me. "Hello princess" he said picking her up sitting her on his hip. I stood up. "Hello Kol" I said. He smiled and rocked Adeline from side to side. "Hello Niklaus" he said. I smiled. It's a good thing Adeline is used to him already...