College ❌

Adeline

"Who's Hayley?"

"Hayley is..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hayley is a Mikealson. I raised her after she was abandoned. Her and Elijah fell in love. When it all ended she wasn't safe. Mikeal wanted her." He said. "He still wants her. No one knows why" he kept talking as he sat on the arm of the couch as if the memory of her was to painful. "He tried to take her so we took her to Providence. To keep her safe. Elijah is still madly in love with her. And she is still madly in love with him. So until we stop Mikeal, they have to be separated. I took the note out slowly holding it out. "I know how to stop mikeal" I said. "2 vials of her blood." He said reading the note. I nodded. "Adeline we have to take a quick field trip. We will be back before 6 tomorrow evening and graduation is at 8." I smiled putting shoes on. We went to the car and began our 3 hour drive to Providence. I took my computer so I could work on college stuff. "Whatcha doin?" He asked. "Turning in forms to Mystics" I said sending in the last one. "Is that where your going?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Whitmore?" He asked. I shook my head no again. "Then where?" He asked. I sighed putting my computer on the floor. "I'm not going to college." I said softly. "What? Why?" He asked and he rested his hand on my leg. "Because...there's no point. I don't wanna grow up and college is me moving up. With college I won't have time for you. Or to be the real me. And I don't want that. I want this to get all figured out then I want you. Forever. And college will take that away." I said resting my head against the seat looking at him. "Adeline. Nothing could ever take you from me, or me from you. But it's your decision. I would love for you to always be with me. As long as your happy, I'm happy" he said. I smiled kissing his hand before setting it back on my leg. He smiled. "So graduation. Any plans?" He asked. I sighed. "Don't die before then" I laughed. He squeezed my leg playfully as he chuckled. "Your a crazy girl" he said. I smiled. "I'm your crazy girl" I said and he nodded. I yawned and saw that the lines have spread to my legs. I whined trying not to slip into little space cause of the pain. "Shh babygirl. Your alright. Go to sleep. For daddy?" I nodded and he smiled kissing my head. I cuddled into his arm before falling asleep.