Winning

Niklaus

It's been a week since she passed out in my arms. Jo said it was from extreme exhaustion and it made her sick. I'm praying that's all it is. She's been staying in the hospital. She looks sad. She's always crying and in pain. She gets to come home tomorrow but I don't think she's ready. I walked into the room to see her staring at a wall. "Can I ask you something?" She asked not looking away from the wall. "Of course" I said. "When I passed out it felt like I was sucked into this black hole. Like Mikeal had won. Has he?" She asked finally breaking her gaze from the wall to see me. I sat on her bed. "Mikeal has not won. We beat him. We are winning. This will all be over soon. We will be happy again" I said kissing her head. She shook her head no. "You don't believe that. Your just saying it to make me feel like I'm not sick" she said looking down. "Hey. I don't think of you as sick. Your just hurt. It happens. Believe me. I know for a fact Mikeal has been defeated. We are going to be okay" she shook her head no. "Your wrong again" she whispered. "Nik. I know what that feeling was. And I know the only way to help me get better. And it's the one thing you won't do" she said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "He took my soul." She said. "The only way to stop it is if you change me" she said before I closing her eyes. "M' tired" she whispered before she fell right back asleep. What was happening? Do I really have to change her? I need to call Freya. Maybe there's a spell that stops aging but keeps her human. There has to be something other than that. How could Mikeal do this last thing to us. It's the worse thing he's ever done. He stole her life...