♛Part-1♛

This song gives cool vibes. Play it!

-------------------------

Bright city lights lit up the night sky for Yoongi. The city was an exciting thing. Not for the male though. He lived on the other side of the city. Where things weren't as exciting, they were more scary. Streets lurked with old perverts. Getting home earlier meant the smaller possibility of getting beaten up. Or even killed.

The sun had been set ages ago. All Yoongi needed was a bit of luck and he was already home. He put his hoodie up and looked down while walking. It would be safer if he didn't make any eye contact with anyone.

'Just a little bit more.' Yoongi said to himself. Then he was safe from the monsters. He started to walk a bit faster. His apartment was right there. 

"Hey, what's your name?" A man with a rough voice asks from behind. Yoongi pretended he hadn't heard anything and continued walking.

"I'm talking to you! Didn't your parents teach you manners?" Yoongi heard his voice get closer. He didn't want to get beaten up today. Today was already a bad enough day. He just wanted to cuddle with his dog Holly while watching a movie.

"That's right. Turn around. I think you deserve a punishment. Huh?" The fat pervert says. Yoongi turned around. He wasn't having it today. 

"Come closer. Let me get a better look of your fa-" He was quickly cut off with hard punch on his nose. Probably one of the most painful places to be punched in. Just as Yoongi was about to knee his prince parts, two men from behind him came up. One of them grabbed his arms, as the other put a white cloth over his mouth and nose. 

'I cant pass out. I'm stronger than that.' Yoongi thought in his head. 

He was out.

-------------------------

'Ugh! My body feels so sore. I probably got beat up on my way home.' Yoongi thinks to himself, pushing himself off the bed. He stretches and finally opens his eyes all the way after his sleepiness. 

"Wait. What the..." The raven head started panicking. This wasn't his comfy apartment. He started to shake, tears forming. 

"I cant believe this." While he was having a complete meltdown, someone had walked into the room.

"I've seen you've waken up." A gentle voice says. Yoongi turns around to see an older lady. She was carrying a towel, along with a few things that looked like clothes.

"I'm here to help you get ready." The lady said coming closer to Yoongi.

"R-read for what?" His cheeks were still wet from the tears flowing down. His nose was completely red. Eyes were bloodshot.

"Your being sold." She says casually, leading him into the bathroom. 

"I'm what!" Yoongi says shouting. He wanted to jump out of the building.

"There's no point in freaking out. Just accept it. It might be hard. It's basically impossible to get out of the human trafficking." The older woman said as she turned on the faucet to run the bath.

Yoongi stayed silent, staring at the floor. He concluded that this was just a terrible nightmare and he would wake up soon. The tub was filled all the way and Yoongi was helped in. 

"Just relax, honey." She said as she bathed him. Yoongi sighed, closing his eyes.

--------------------