♛Part-10♛

A hazy smoke blew from Yoongi's rosy pink lips. He was told to wait outside while the group went inside the club to handle some business. It wasn't long until he heard a few gunshots and the footsteps of women running. He got up on his feet, already knowing what to do. "Hey! Hurry up!" Taehyung called out, waving his arms. 

Yoongi picked up his feet and rushed over, climbing into the convertible. "Why did we take the convertible out?"

"So we can shoot them easier." Jimin grinned. 

"You do realize they can shoot us a well...right?" Yoongi retorted, concern laced in his voice. 

"Don't worry, we'll protect you!" Yoongi scoffed and rolled his eyes. Unexpectedly he was handed an AK-47. The man looked up with furrowed eyebrows. He wasn't going to kill another human being. The rest of the group looked at him with raised eyebrows. 

Seokjin sighed. "Did you forget who we are? You're going to do what we say, and you don't go against it. So I suggest you pick the gun back up and show our enemies how a pretty thing like  you can kill." 

Yoongi obliged and picked up the gun pointing it towards the enemy car. As soon as he saw the driver point the small handgun at Yoongi, he shot. He hadn't expected for multiple bullets to shoot out at once. But lucky for them, the car had crashed before any more bullets were shot out. 

He saw the car burn into flames, with men inside of it. Men with families...

His thought bubble popped as soon as he heard praises coming from the members. "Yoongi, you did so well!" Didn't make him feel any better, however. 

"Yoongi, would you like to join me in my bedroom?" Seokjin called. It wasn't like he had a choice anyway. The older held his hand as he leads both of them into his room. 

The taller quietly closed the door and had Yoongi wait in the middle of the room. "You did very well today. How do you feel? After watching the car burn down..." He began. 

"I feel terrible."

"No need." Jin began, grasping at Yoongi's thin waist. The younger's breath hitched. Jin continued on with his praises, all while touching Yoongi like he was a butterfly's wing. Gentle.

He had never been touched this way by any of the men. In fact, Yoongi's relationship with the group of men is oddly unusual. Not that he would prefer them to take advantage of him or abuse him. But for kidnappers, they were too gentle. "God, you're so beautiful." Jin once again praised, but this time looking deeply into his eyes. Yoongi gasped as Jin slowly began kissing up to his neck. 

"Why out of nowhere? H-Hyung?" The younger's legs trembled as the kisses Jin laid began to be more lustful. 

The older chuckled lowly, "I don't know what you mean, pretty boy." 

Before Yoongi could scoff out a snarky response, Jin "borrowed" a kiss. It started out slow but it didn't take long for it to progress into something more fast, hot. "Hyung-mmf..."

"Since when have you been calling me Hyung, huh?" 

"Since you told me to, don't be dumb and snobby." Yoongi deadpanned. He pulled away before Jin could say anything else. The older was surprised at how fast Yoongi's attitude changed.

Suddenly Jin sounded embarrassed, "W-where are you going? Don't leave me please." He scratched the back of his neck, making him look even more awkward. 

Yoongi simply laughed and made his way towards the other's bed. Like the tease he is, he put on a little show for the older. No one has ever really told him to do anything like this, he just kind of did it. He began slipping off the oversized jacket, making his shoulders appear much smaller than they were in the outerwear. 

He yawns. "Hyung, I'm getting sleepy." 

The older laughs. "Where did big boy Yoongi go? Weren't you teasing me a couple of seconds ago?" The younger replied huff.

"I know! I just lost my energy though..." Jin starts undressing until he's only left in his boxers. Yoongi stares at him in confusion. 

"Jin-hyung? What are you do-Ahhhh!" The younger screams as he was smushed by the older. He continued the screaming as Jin began taking his shirt off as well. The two were now matching, only in their underwear. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Getting comfortable to sleep. What did you think I was doing? Silly baby." Cooed Jin. He left Yoongi even more speechless when he made Yoongi wrap his arms around Jin's head so that he would be facing the younger's chest. 

"Goodnight, Yoobi Goobi..."

....

....

"what the fuck"

 ♛

Hi. So I left for like 10 years and came back with little to no improvement in my writing skills but my grades are going up and I'm not as sad anymore!! But this year has been wack af. I hope I can update more but we'll see. Also thank you for 15K READS!! WTFFFFFFF im dead 

I feel like I'm letting a lot of you down but I'm trying my best!! English is not my best subject >:0

Until next time ;D