IMPORTANT NOTE & ACTUAL SMUT

I should probably have a schedule for this FF since I'm becoming extremely unmotivated to do stuff. Saturday and Sundays are when I'm for sure going to update. I'll update on other days when I'm feeling productive.

I feel really bad. So here's a short story with smut.Today I was feeling a bit of Yoonseok, if that makes any sense at all. This has nothing to do with the story by the way. And I know what you're think, why don't you just update? I'm seriously stuck and have no idea how to continue the story. So I wrote this instead, good luck! Writing this made me want to rip my eyeballs out but um. Enjoy :)

-----

(Yoongi's Pov)

I've known Hoseok since I was in Junior High. He was always a friend that helped bring my moods up. Without him, I would be more of a slug than I am now. My sunshine helped me become less self conscious.

The only thing is, he changed.

Hoseok was always a good student. While I was getting F's, he got A's. But in high school it all changed. More like in our Senior year. He started hanging out with the wrong people. We were still friends, but not as close as we used to be. 

(No one's Pov)

"Hobi, let's hang out today! We haven't been to our secret tree house since last month." Yoongi says excitedly, jogging up to Hoseok.

"I'm sorry, but I was going over to my girl's place today." Hoseok replies, making Yoongi frown.

"We never hang out anymore." He whines. 

Hoseok sighs. "You know Yoongi. Do you not know that people grow apart from each other? This is not Junior High. We both changed, go make some other friends, I feel like I'm friends with a baby." 

Yoongi stopped walking. Was growing tired of him? Did his sunshine think he was annoying? "Yeah, sorry for bothering you, Hob- Hoseok." 

---

His only friend, left him. Since the beginning of 10th grade they've been drifting apart.  He noticed this, but ignored it. Yoongi wanted to stay with Hoseok forever. He was the one that made everything feel better. 

Different kinds of feels too. He made Yoongi feel loved. Comfortable. Happy. A way that Yoongi never thought he would feel. Made Yoongi question his own sexuality.  

---

(Yoongi's Pov)

Although Hoseok wasn't here, I still decided to come to our secret tree house. I frowned once I got there. Spider webs, dust, weird bugs. I cleaned the place up with a broom and a towel. At least the lights still work.

During the summer when I was still in Junior High, Hoseok and I built this place with a help of our dads. Our families were great friends so we got to see each other a lot. It was my favorite memory with him. 

Before I knew it, tears were rolling down my cheeks. Not even five seconds went by and I was full on having a panic attack. It started becoming dark...

...

I really passed out. It hurt when I stood up. Through the window I could see the sunset. The pink and orange clouds filling the sky. The sun fully set, disappearing. Kind of like Hobi. Did I even deserve to call him that?

Knock, knock! The sudden noise startles me. I hope it was an animal and not some murderer. Grabbing a broom, I went and opened the wooden door.

"Hoseok?" I ask seeing Hoseok.