Expectedly Unexpected 3

• Dedicated to whoever my other half is. :)

-------------------------------------------------

*Tyler's POV.*

-------------------------------------------------

I cannot believe it. We are THIS close to winning 6 times in a row, and they throw it away just like that?! It's their choice. But damn, I can't stand missing basketball practice. I just like being in the court. This way I could escape the bitter reality.

"Hey you, jackass," mocked Drew.

"Huh, look who's talking dickhead, what's up?" I asked him, I don't wanna tell him about my community service.

"Are you game for the basketball practice later?"

Uh oh, here goes the topic I've been avoiding. What will I say? Dang. I have to save myself from the shame I'll be getting if they found out.

"Uh, sorry man. I can't Britanni and I are not that okay. I still have to make up with her," I answered.

"Hiiiiiiiiiii BABE!" exclaimed Britanni.

Oh shit. And I thought I'd get away with this. Ugh.

"Yeah, right. You two are not that okay," says Drew sarcastically.

"Du-" and before I could talk, Britanni is all over me. She kissed me, and of course I kissed back. Then she giggled like a cute little toddler, my favorite giggle.

"So, why aren't you coming later?" Drew asked, raising his eyebrow.

"I. I.. I'll explain later," I said hastily.

I'm doomed. Will I tell the team? No. It can't be.

"Uh, Babe? What's wrong? You look so pale. Have you missed me? Huh, sweetie?" asked Britanni.

"Of course baby, I miss you so so so much! So much I wanna kiss you right now," I teased her. It's been a while since we were this sweet. These past few days I've been a bit busy. Good thing Britanni's being patient for me.

"Well, sure, if you really want to. I miss your smoochies, baby," she teased back.

I kissed her on the forehead, then her both cheeks and I lightly kissed her soft, pink lips. Then I led her into her class.

My cellphone rang, it was Nathan. What could be the problem this time? Dang,he'll probably ask me about the practice. I hesitated whether I'll answer it or not. I pressed the reject button. Then I turned around and bumped into a familiar girl.

She turned around and I was shocked to see who she was.

The girl I bumped into this morning.

"Oops," I said.

-------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Uh, if many of you think the story is worth continuing, then I'll do it. :))