Hard Core Love

Monica

Hey there I'm monica and I'm 15 years old and I'm the most insecure teenager there is I know it's bad but I'm fat I'm ugly I'm dark it's terrible but it's 6:30 and I'm getting ready for school I shower and then got dressed in a red crop top with the word BAD in black and black high waisted shorts but then I put on my oversized sweats and my oversized hoodie and put on my red converse with white laces and walked out of the door and started walking to school and I played my music and started to sing Pills and Potions I honestly believe this song was made for me like just listen to the words

Yo, people will love you and support you when it's beneficial

I'mma forgive, I won't forget, but I'mma dead the issue

Soon as you out the peoples lives is when they start to miss you

They see you doing good now it's kinda hard to diss you

People be sick when they remember all the bad they wished you

People be mad when they can't come and live lavish with you

But I sped off in the Benzy, I see the envy when I'm causing a frenzy

So I pop pills for 'em, cop cribs in the hills on 'em

See once I get to school I get shoved into the lockers by the one and only JACOB PEREZ. I feel my airways getting smaller than they normally are. I then realize that he was choking me. Before I blacked completely out I looked into his eyes and saw a look of regret, sadness, and hurt. That's something I'd never thought I would see out of him. Did he feel sorry for me? Or was I over reacting? I blacked out and I saw my parents. This can't be my parents are dead. My dad was in a gang and died in a shoot out. My mom overdosed on Cocaine. I'm doing perfectly fine on my own. Anyways I ran and hugged my parents. Even though they were terrible influences they were the best parents I could ever ask for.I she'd a few tears and smiled at them.

"Hi sweetie my mom said yo me in her sweet sober voice.

"Hey mommy" I said back  with a cheesy smile.

"Hi baby girl" My dad said shedding a tear.

"How have you guys been"? I asked curiously.

"We've been good we've been watching you and I am so sorry you have to endure the pain you go through I wish I wouldn't have made the mistakes I made so I can be there with you to help you through this" My dad said now in years.

"No its ok don't cry you guys couldn't have been better parents I love you guys" I said bawling.

"It's okay honey but it's time for you to go back to your temporary home" She said smiling.

"No I don't want to go back I want to stay here with you" I said getting aggressive.

"But sweetie you can't stay here" she said

"Yes I can and I'm not leaving" I said once again.

"Look sweetie" she stated walking me over to a screen.

I looked into the screen and saw this cute little boy playing with toys. He looks about 3 and he is having the time of his life. Then a grown woman walks in and picks him up and spins him around. She kind of looks like me. She goes and she kisses this man but his face is blurry so I can't see him. The picture fades and my mom turns to me.

"See that's why you can't stay here" She said sweetly.

"What does that have to do with anything" I asked not understanding what the hack she was talking about.

"That's you and your family " My dad said said smiling at me

"No its not that's not me I don't have any children and I'm not married" I yelled.

"Watch your tone young lady" He said back slightly raising his voice.

"OK sorry but that can't be me I'm not old " I said

"That's you 15 years from now" My dad said.

"But how with who why"? I asked curiously once again.

"Can't tell you that but any time you need us just call us and we'll be there" My dad said smiling sweetly.

"okay but how do u get back " I asked curiously one last time.

"close you eyes and see yourself back on earth" My mom said.

I did what I was told and said my final I love you before I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked to my right and saw my best friend Bethany. She's been there for me ever since my parents died. She looked at me and smiled. She doesn't know that I'm being bullied and I don't intend to tell her.

"Someone's here to see you" She said smiling.

She left and I then saw my worst nightmare. JACOB PEREZ?