Chapter 2

*Recap*

Monica meets troy and tyler at the park. Monic gets Troys number. She sees Jacob At the hospital . 

*Recap Over*

Monica's Pov 

Omg This troy dude is so sweet. Like he takes me on dates and buys me stuff. But I feel like it is not enough. Like I feel like there is a void. Like someone is missing. No its not my parents but I feel like troy isn't enough. I'm getting the urge to cheat. But I won't I am a faithful girl. It's my first day back to school since I have been on bed rest from the incident. I'm really nervous not because i'm behind on work or worried about grades or anything. But because i'm on thin ice with Jacob.  I'm really scared people will give me looks and ask questions and what am I supposed to tell them that  I punched myself in the face and knocked myself out. Now how believable is that. And it sucks that Troy isn't there to save me.

I finally pried myself off of my bed and took a shower. The water felt so nice against my bare body. I got out about 20 minutes later and and got dressed in a pink logsleeve shirt and regular blue jeans with a grey cardigan and a grey sequince scarf with grey ugg boots and a grey purse to top it off.

Since I was feeling really empowerd I decided to do my make up. i decided to go with skin tone foundation as well as conealer with a little bit of light pink blush and some hot pink matted lipstick. I look so smoking hot right now. And I also decided to straighten my hair to its full extent of about 1 1/2 feet off of my neck. So basically down to my bootay.

I felt so good about myself now it feels like when I was in the hospital I got empowered and confident that I don't have to wear big sweat suits to cover up my bruised arms and legs. I looked myself up and down in my full legnth mirror and smiled. I've never felt this great about myself and I know my parent are proud of  me. I grabbed my keys and said bye to shasta before I left the out the house. I got into my 2013 lexus and drove away into the distance. 

When I pulled into the parking lot and stepped out of the car i was getting looks from so many different guys. Not the looks i didnt want either. Some body walked up to me and said.

"aye shawty you new around here"

"knock it off Chason ive been going here since the 8th  grade" i said in a duhh tone.

"Really shawty whats yo name" he said curiously.

"Are you serious its me Monica" I said smiling becaus emy sudden change of appearence has made me unrecognizable.

"Oh my bad ma"he said backing away to his friends.

I walked into the building and strutted down the hallway with confidence and poise. I got envious looks from some and pleasured looks from others. Thats when i was faced with the doors of my first period class. This was the class that I loved the most. Before I walked in the room I recieved a call from my best friend. I answered and this is kind of how the convorsation went

''hey bestfriend" i said excited because i havent talked to him since he went on vacation 3 weeks ago.

"turn around"he said.

I turned around and screamed.

"KINGSLEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I YELLED EXTREMELY EXCITED.

"hey little bit" he said sounding just as happy as I was. 

Let me introduce you to my best friend Kingsley. He is about 6"0 feet tall and really skinny.  But has a loud and flamboyant personality. He is a 16 year old african american  GAY male.

"ahh im so happy your here i've missed you so much how have you been" i asked entirely way to happy.

"i'll tell you about it later we have to get to class"he said pulling me into science class.

The teacher was announceing that we were discecting rats. Eww I absolutly cannot stand rats. He the anounced the partners for todays discection. 

Ashley and Jordan

Mercedes and Mathew 

Taylor and Miranda 

Danielle and Alexis 

Brook and Brooklyn 

Destiny and Julian

Joseph and Josiah 

Salaysia and Timia 

Monica and Jacob

Kinglsey and Bethany 

Wait are my hearing holes tuned correctly. Are my looking balls clean. Did I just hear that I am partnered with the Jacob Perez from statefarm. Lol jk. But seriously I have to be Paired with Jacob perez. Oh but today Is the day that I finally stand up for myself and grow some balls.

I walked over to the labcoat section and grabbed a lab coat and walked to my seat where Jacob was ready to discect the rat. Istarted to slow down when I realized that I was getting closer and closer to the desk. I soon find myself at my seat holding a scapel. 

"so who you trying to look cute for huh" jacob asked not really looking at me.

"Actually im trying to look cute for myself for a change got a problem"i said sternly.

"who do ypu  think you are talking to like that I will rip you to shreds" he now said fully aware of what waas going on.

" I'd like to see you try" i said smirking in pleasure of what i just said.

He said nothing after our little arguement. I felt like i really just won a battle between Batman and the Joker. Once this period was over I sashayed to my next two periods. Those went by with no inturruptions. And as soon as yu look up its lunch time. I waltzed into the cafeteria searching for Kingsley and Bethany. Once i spotted them I walked over and began convorsation. We talked about Kingsleys Vacation the most. Just when i thought that my life had just gotton easier it got worse. I turn around to see Jacob standing on a table saying;

"can i have your attention please this girl right here Monica Angelique Jones is the most low life boring onconsiderate dirty nasty insecure desperate vulnerable girl in the world so go ahead and play with her push her around she wont do anything just watch". 

He walked over to me and poured milk all over me and I mean in places I didnt even know I had. As he was pouring I dont know what came over me but I felt so upset and all I saw was red. I then lashed out and started throwing punches when ever I felt someone in my reach. I finally got pried of of Jacob and ran away. I felt someone grab me and pull back towards the school. 

When I finally calmed down I had noticed the damage i'd done. I then looked over and noticed that he wasn't moving at all. No I felt warm tears stinging the back of my eyes. Why am I feeling this way. I don't like him he takes advantage of me. I quickly called 911 and rushed to the hospital behind them. I'm clutching the steering wheel crying and screaming. I really just hope that he is ok. OMG I will just tell you the reason I feel this way is because, well I'M IN LOVE WITH JACOB PERZ.