Chapter 7

-Lauren's P.O.V-

I am currently listening to Believe album by Justin because I wanna stay upstairs until Mom tells me. Yes I'm stubborn. Oh well.

Madison leaves today but I'm sure I'll see her soon so I don't mind. Wish Emma was here though I miss her.

Is it weird I know most of the dances in the music videos to these songs aswell as confident and All That Matters. I love his songs.

My music is blasting so I can block everything out and focus on the music and dancing.

It was now Believe so I couldn't really dance to it but this tune always gives me shivers.

"You know you're a really good dancer." I heard a quiet voice. I turned around and saw Madison there in the door.

"How long were you there?" I asked embarrassed.

"Since Boyfriend." She smiled coming in.

I turned off the music and asked "I thought you were going?"

"I am. I came to say goodbye since I forgot yesterday." She smiled.

"Oh. How did you get in?" I asked.

"Your mom let me in."

"She's still here?"

"Yeah. Haha Let's dance. Get the video on your laptop so I can follow." She smiled then pointed to the laptop.

"Which song?" I asked going on YouTube.

"Ummm As Long As You Love Me and then Beauty and a Beat."She smiled.

We were on the Nicki Minaj rap. We both were singing along as well. Madison thought it was hard and I was laughing the whole was through As Long As You Love Me.

There was some intimate dancing in the song. Though it didn't matter we were now on the body rock part. It felt kinda nice. Wait no Lauren! What was I thinking?

Soon the song was finished. It was fun.

"Sooo." I said looking at the floor

"Soooo." She looked at me and said.

"I better get going so." She said.

"Yeah. I'll see you soon though yeah?" I smiled

"Course." She answered and pulled me into a hug.

"I'll miss you." I whispered.

             -Madison's P.O.V-

I think I'll tell her now. I chuckled to myself. Scooter got the extra ticket for her. I know I should have asked her first but nevermind. I'm sure she'll come anyway.

I pulled back from the hug. "Wait!" I smiled.

"What?"

"How about you stay with me in L.A for a week?" I smiled even more.

"But the tickets and you'll be busy..." She started rambling on.

"Cmon! It'll be fun! Scooter got the tickets. Please?" I asked.

"Yes." She smiled. I saw a little glimmer in her eyes that I haven't noticed before.

"Yay! Will you get packing then?" I laughed.

"Okay." She smiled.

I stayed in the room on my phone while she packed. I went on Twitter. I love Twitter!

"So you're Mom won't mind that you come?"

"Nope she knows I'm kind of mad at her so she won't mind." She smiled.

I checked the time. "God, we better get to Dad's house so Scooter can pick us up." I said.

This is gonna be awesome! I really can't wait to go back to L.A now. We walked downstairs.

"Mom?" Lauren called for her mom.

"Yes?" She said coming out of the kitchen.

"Can I stay with Mad in LA?" She asked her mom. I loved when people called me Mad.

"If that's what you want. Then you have my permission" Her mom smiled at Lauren.

"Thanks Mom." She hugged her.

"Sorry but we better get going. Scooter will be wondering where we are." I said looking at my phone.

"Be good darling." She smiled at Lauren.

As we walked out the door and headed to my house I couldn't stop smiling to myself. LA is gonna be awesome!

----------------------------------------

We are just on the plane now. I miss New York but I came to LA for my career.

Madison is watching vines and I'm listening to music and on Twitter.

I decided to tweet.

@Lauren_Ryan: On My way to LA with @Madisonellebeer super crazy!!!!

Imagine like a few weeks ago Madison and I hardly knew eachother. Now we're great friends. I think of her as Madison not The Madison Beer.

She's just a normal girl to me. I don't understand though like if she gets to close to me I get a tingy feeling. But I don't know really what's going on.

We've been on this plane for quite along time now. Madison is asleep on my shoulder I'm nearly asleep too.

That's when everything just stopped and I fell asleep.