Meeting GusGus

I walked down the empty hallway to outside the school gates. Nothing new; 5 books of homework to do.

As I walked down the sidewalk, that's where I met him. GusGus.

I bumped into him, slowly, and nicely. I felt him hop (well he'd have to, he only had one leg didn't he, poor soul.)

'WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING DUMBASS!' I screamed as I violent thrusted the air.

''Sorry, I didn't notice you there.' He smoothly said. ''That's right you didn't notice me there you son of a dog lovin cat thumpin murder burglar chain whippin DOG'' I shouted as I threw my shades on and thrusted my way down the street.

He limped after me asking my name. ''Who are you, you gorgeous looking mentally unstable girl?''

''MY NAME IS LINDA AND THAT'S ALL I'LL EVER BE'' I shouted before running into oncoming traffic my eyes as red as blood. I screamed ''Do you believe in life after love'' several dozen times before finding myself humpin a pole in the middle of the street.

''I MUST HAVE YOU!'' shouted gusgus as he picked me up into the air and threw me into a bin. He picked me out of the bin and ran with his bionic leg to his house.

''YOU'RE SUPERMAN'' I SCREAMED AS HE SHOUTED BOP BOP BOP TO THE TOP WHILE TWERKING ON THE DOOR STEP

AS WE KISSED I THREW HIS LEG OFF VIOLENTLY INTO THE CORNER OF THE ROOM. IT WAS THEN THAT I REALISED; I HAD PULLED OFF THE WRONG LEG.