taking gus gus to hus huspital

''ARGH'' I heard him scream as he hobbled on one leg. He was bleeding!

''GOTTA TAKE YOU TO HUSPITAL GUSGUS LETS GO'' I picked him and and did cartwheels and hip thrusts all the way to huspital. When we got inside, there were three angry old women.

I took one of their walking canes and did the can-can. They watched on in horror as one of them broke their legs because I took their cane from them.

''Hulp!'' one of them shouted

''NOT A CHANCE'' I screamed with delight with Gusgus on my back while doing a series of cartwheels and thrusts. Suddenly, two of the old women brought in a boombox and started playing anaconda.

They starting doing hip twists and twerking on the window sill. By this point, Gus had probably ran out of blood, so I decided one more dance couldn't hurt.

We twerked on the marble floor and did hip hop moves. Even the old lady with a broken leg was jiving; she was waving her arms while screaming.

Five mins later, forty old people had joined in and we had a dance circle goin on. There was a pole in teh center and one of the ladies named Mildred humped the pole and got her butt cheeks stuck on it.

''HELP PLEASE'' she shouted as she peed herself

Old man Bones was enjoying himself; breakin it down on the dance floor while the women threw cash at him.

''Shaking my junk, finna get crunk'' he screamed as he started thrusting the air harder than Michael Jackson.

I humped my way through the crowd to take GusGus to the main room. The doctors were all in there, mouths wide open in shock.

''WHY DO YOU HAVE HALF A BODY ON YOUR BACK LINDA, WHERE DID HIS LEGS GO'' one of them shouted.

''i ripped them off and sold them to a man named Groznev Pinkypie'' i did the nae nae dance

All of the staff did the nae nae dance too, FINNA GET CRUNK