Chapter Thirty-Nine

King's POV

We step in through the door of an old ass warehouse we use to fuck around in as kids

"Why in the fuck would she be here?" Ace says to himself.

Dro.

We get inside to see various of guns aimed directly at us.  Best believe we aimed right back outnumber as all hell. Ready to shoot any one of these niggas at anytime.

I see  a scared Ayva , Trina and mike tied up behind them.

Shit.

Dro stood there in the middle smiling with his arms outstretched. "My brother."  He grins "welcome to the fuckin party, B."

I knew something wasn't right.

Keyshia waltzed in behind us. "Told you I could get them here." She smiles proudly at her conniving fucked up behavior as she goes and stands next to Dro.

I wanted to choke that bitch.

"Yea, you did well. Keysh." Dro turned his attention back on us. "I suggest you pussy ass niggas drop your weapons before we light y'all up right where you all fucking stand.

"I thought you said you were going to spare King ?" Keyshia says looking at Dro confused.

"I say a lot of things."  He quickly pulled his 9mm gun from his waist aiming it at Keyshia.

She held up Her hands scared as shit "King plea-"  she was shot. her body falling backwards hard on the cement ground.  Coughing and bleeding from her chest area . "King please help me." She cried trying to pull her self backward away from Dro who was stepping toward her.

I wanted to save the baby not Even her to be real and shit. The only reason I even let her live was because of the baby she had in her womb. But there was nothing I could do with being out numbered .

"He's not going to help you." Dro continued shooting her one more time taking her life and last breath away as Her body went  limp. "Kill them." He ordered.