Chapter 16

A pair of lips sucked their way down Jasper's neck, warm and wet. He shivered with arousal. Why was his mate so damn hot?

He continued laying out his suit for Cassie and Karliah's bonding ceremony on his bed as her hand wandered along his waist, down to his hip and slid under the waistband of his jeans. His muscles tightened as her fingers danced down his bare skin to the top of his thigh and round to his arse. He began to tense, she had a weird obsession with his butt lately and he wasn't quite sure how to react to her ministrations. The hand cupped his cheek and squeezed. He let out a soft breath, a squeeze was okay. Then a single finger slid down towards his hole and he jerked forward and knocking his knees against the edge of the bed, pulling her along with him.

"H-hey!" Jasper gasped, "Why do you keep... touching... back there?" he looked over his shoulder up at her and her easy-going expression.

She laughed, "Because you react so adorably when I do!" she wrapped her other arm around his stomach to pull him back against her.

"It feels weird!" He whined. A lone finger probed at the entrance of his hole and he gripped his hands around the arm holding his stomach nervously.

"And yet, you don't seem to be complaining..." She teased before quickly turning serious, "Do you want me to stop?" Her finger paused where it was and he considered the question. It didn't feel bad yet, but he was scared that if she wanted to do butt stuff and it escalated then it might hurt later.

"N-no..." He said quietly, his cheeks heating. "I just... I'm scared it might hurt."

"You can always say stop," She murmured into his hair, "we don't have to do anything you don't want." her finger began to circle again and he tried to relax.

"O-okay..."

"I'm just gonna put this one in, okay?" She began to push it against his hole and he nodded with a wince, preparing for pain. With just a little pressure it slid in an inch or so. Jasper's eyes widened, the sensation wasn't what he was expecting. And then it slid out and was shoved back in far more roughly.

"Ah!" Jasper gasped, that felt far too good to be normal. He felt a stirring in his underwear as the mini Jasper began to wake up to enjoy the stimulation. She jabbed into him again, "Aah!" he whined.

"Lean further forward." She advised quietly. Jasper obeyed, although he pushed his suit to one side first and then placed his hands on the soft covers. "Spread your legs a little wider and relax." She whispered, using her free hand to unzip his jeans and shimmy them down his hips.

The finger inside of him was working up a steady rhythm and he moaned softly in time with each hit against his inner muscles. His eyes began to slide closed as he enjoyed the feeling of her finger massaging him with its thrusts. She bent her head and pressed her lips to the soft spot beneath his ear and nibbled there gently, Jasper bit his lip and whined quietly.

Her middle finger joined the first in hard thrust that maintained the rhythm perfectly but added depth.

"Hah!" His eyes flashed open and his fingers clutched tighter at the sheets. "Fuck." He whispered. Somehow more only felt better.

"You okay, honey?" She asked gently.

"Y-yeah."

"More?"

"Yes." He breathed.

Finger number three slammed into him and a loud moan burst from his throat. His cheeks felt aflame, he couldn't believe he had just made that noise, he sounded like a porn star! She chuckled softly and he bit his lip in an attempt to silence himself, her hand never stopped shoving into him.